Chapter XI

Lucifer showed the three of them around. The place is so abnormally big, Breska woke up and slept again, while Hacke was awake the whole time. Light is more used to heaven it seems.

They finally got to the dining hall.

"So, Light is the name by what you go now? Why is that?" Lucifer asked Light.

"Well, Your Honour. There's another me out there. We know about each other, so therefore I went with the nickname. He's the one who's doing all of these absurd things." Light told Lucifer.

"Well then. I don't sense any factor that concludes that you're lying, so I will believe you for now. You, of all angels, should know that forgiveness is easy to give, but what makes you true, are the actions afterwards." Lucifer told him. Hacke was giving full attention to them.

"And you. You can finally say that you've been to Heaven before. Sadly, I don't believe you'll ever be here again. Not while I'm God." Lucifer said.

"My curse is bothering you, correct?" Hacke asked him.

"Yes. Plus, you're hated by a lot who do good in the world you live in. Your destiny is in Hell, if not another afterlife." Lucifer told Hacke. Light started clenching his fist.

Hacke looked Lucifer in his eyes.

"That's okay. I don't want to be here when I die in anyways. It's a nice place, probably better than I would've expected, but with all the protection, all the security, the strict rules and so much that can send you to Hell, I'd rather be in a place where I'm wanted, than a place where I can be instantly banished from. I've always wanted a place to stay. I'm only ten years old, but when I look back at what has happened to me, I'm surprised that I'm not in an afterlife already. So if you don't mind, but could we go train somewhere else where angels don't have too much pride?" Hacke said.

"Of course. My servant, Michael, will show you the way. Oh and Hacke." Lucifer got Hacke's attention.

"I don't like you, but I do hope for a better future for you." Lucifer told him.

Hacke thanked him kindly and left him.

"What has gotten into you, Hacke?" Breska asked him.

"I'm sorry, Breska. Sorry Light. I know you went to extra efforts to make me train there, but it wouldn't have worked. I can't handle angels, except you two,obviously." Hacke said.

"Or perhaps you don't like the truth, therefore you lied, letting your anger get in the way, but hiding it behind your calmness." Light said.

Hacke looked down while walking.

"Yeah. You're right. I'm sorry." Hacke said.

Light put his hand on Hacke's shoulder.

"That's okay. You're still young. You'll learn a lot more. You'll never stop learning. Angels like myself, we have a limit. So. Let's see what awaits us in Free city." Light said in a positive manner.

They walked through a portal and walked straight into the kitchen of Breska's home.

"Oh, convenience!" Hacke said and grabbed milk, but Breska gave him the look, so before he opened it up, he put it down.

"Breska. Do you mind if I take a small bit of milk?" Hacke asked her nicely, but very guilty. Light just looked at what's happening.

"Yes, I do mind. I'll need it to make food tonight." She told Hacke.

"Oh, okay. Mind if I drink water?" Hacke asked her.

"Well, uhm... sure... you can drink the water whenever." She told him. Hacke was so surprised, so he drank a lot of water.