Chapter XVIII

"Okay, so who's fighting against him first?" Akamaki asked him.

"What rank are you?" Edge asked.

"He's S-Rank, so I'd say he'd be able to handle all three of you." The Principal said.

(The Principal doesn't always speak this much. He's pushing himself... What does he have against this boy?) Nisekai wondered.

"Are you sure you'll be able to handle all three of us?" Emily asked him.

"Yeah. I should be able to." He said, getting in a fighting stance.

"I just have two conditions though." Jeff told them.

"Uhm, sure?" Edge said.

"One, no magic. Two, you better give your best." Jeff said.

Everyone heard 'no magic' so they knew it was save to watch.

Akamaki dashed right at Jeff, Jeff tripped him, Emily came already with another attack, so Jeff dodged it. Edge came with a kick, so Jeff tossed Edge towards Emily.

At massive speed, Akamaki was behind Jeff, Jeff gave a back-kick, but Akamaki caught it, but it was explosion impact.

"Nice!" Jeff said and did a dropkick against Akamaki. Edge wanted to give him an uppercut, but Jeff landed on Edge's fist then gave him a kick on the jaw, leaving him knocked out.

Akamaki became furious and did very fast attacks with his fists backed up by fire, but Jeff handled them well, then gave an elbow to Akamaki's face, but that didn't stop Akamaki.

Akamaki grabbed Jeff's arm and tossed him to the ground, on his back.

Emily did an armlock on his left arm, Akamaki the right.

"Do you give up?" The Principal asked.

Jeff laughed.

"Nope!" Jeff said with a smile.

(He's in a twin armlock. How's he going to get out of that?) Nisekai wondered.

Jeff kicked himself up and simultaneously smashed the two of them into the ground.

(What strength!) Nisekai thought.

Edge got Jeff in a neck lock, but Jeff just fell onto his back, then removed Edge's arms from his neck.

Akamaki came back with another attack and Jeff dodged all of the attacks he gave. Emily also joined the fight. Edge joined a few seconds later as well. Jeff couldn't just dodge all of it, so he countered a few of them.

Akamaki then gave a big fire blow, but Jeff grabbed his fist and pushed it up, the fire blew into the sky.

Edge and Emily by accidentally hit Jeff, but it didn't seem to bother him.

Jeff looked right at Akamaki.

"I had two conditions. You managed none." Jeff said.

Jeff turns around and lifts Akamaki and Emily's hand in the air, then grabbed Edge's hand as well.

"I declare this team as the winners!" Jeff said.

"Why?" Emily asked him.

"Because I quit. I admit defeat." Jeff said.

Everyone cheered.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's late at night. Jeff is sitting at the top of a cliff. The Principal walked to him and stood next to him.

"Evening to you!" Jeff said to the Principal.

"Evening, Jeff." The Principal said.

"Isn't an old man supposed to sleep this time of night?" Jeff asked.