Chapter X

Yomo did training against a dummy in the gym by slapping and dodging it. It seems to be for reflexes and seemed fast with it.

Three guys laughed at Yomo, which confused him.

"Yomo, why are you so slow?" The one guy asked him.

"Why don't you come show me how fast you can do it then, big shot." Yomo said to him. The other two guys laughed, the big mouth guy was just sighing and went to the dummy reflex machine.

"You got this on level 6. Not bad. The average person here trains at level 10." The guy told Yomo, then set the dummy at level 10 and started it.

The dummy went full speed with attacks, the guy dodged all of the attacks at incredible speed and managed to hit the dummy at least 50 times within 30 seconds.

Yomo was left speechless.

"Well Yomo. There you go. Remember, magic is key." The guy said and left, laughing while walking to the other two guys.

Yomo sighed, realizing how much work he needs to do. He also realized that level 10 on the dummy, is max level.

---------------------------------------------------------

Light bested the master of the assassin's guild into a pulp.

Just before Light wanted to blast the master's head off, Zephyr grabbed his hand.

"He's more useful alive." Zephyr told him.

Light pulled his hand away from Zephyr, stood up and walked to Breska.

"Hey. So... I just wanted to say-" before Light could continue, Breska put her finger on his lips.

"Shhhh. It's okay. Whatever it is, you don't need to tell me. Right now, we need to escape." She told him.

Zephyr looked at them, then Hacke took back control.

"Oh... my head... so Zephyr... hmmm... did he...kill anyone?" Hacke asked a bit concerning.

Light and Breska looked at each other, then back at him.

"No, in fact, he tied everyone up." Breska said.

"So. What's going to happen now?" Hacke asked her.

"Well. I think first we need to train you well. Light said to him.

"Alright! Where and when?" Hacke asked Light, being very excited about it.

"Heaven." Light said and equipped a very divine sword. Hacke got ready to defend himself, but Light used it to open a portal.

"Oh. Uhm. Okay?" Hacke wasn't sure what's going on.

"I'll explain everything once we're there. Follow me." Breska told him. He grabbed her hand and went in with Light and Breska.

When they got into heaven, Hacke realized how beautiful the place is. He was so amused by it.

Clouds surrounding the place like oceans surrounding land. The buildings are so white and gold, purity is definitely symbolic here.

They're in front of a golden gate with beautiful patterns on it.

"This is the 'Golden gate to Heaven' everyone talks about. So Hacke, if you ever had questions about religion, yes, Heaven is real. We just don't know too much about the 'Jesus' guy that's in that black book. We never recorded any history of him. On top of that, we don't believe the book either, because the big Arch angel, is Lucifer. So don't believe everything you read in it. Even the Bible is deceiving." Light told him.