Chapter IXX

"Ulti-move!" Kobra shouted, shooting fire-balls at Aldameri (from a different dimension), while Edge restrained him and Emily flew from up high and smashed Aldameri straight on the head.

Aldameri used Air Force and pushed the four of them away.

"Gone Brick!" Edge shouted, who splitted Burny into thousands of water needles. Emily dashed behind Aldameri, who turned to face her, but then Burny stabbed into Aldameri at high speed with the thousands of needles that he became.

Kobra smashed the ground and it cracked, making Aldameri fall into the ground, after that Kobra made the ground crush Aldameri, but he teleported away from that, being behind Kobra.

Edge snapped his fingers and swapped places with Burny, kicking Aldameri's head.

Aldameri caught Edge's foot and tossed him into a mountain.

"Meow!" Burny meowed.

Emily dashed to Aldameri, fighting him close combat, but she was struggling because he counters very fast, but only a few seconds were needed for Burny to become a water-suit over Kobra, standing just as tall as Aldameri.

Kobra ran away from the enemy, but Edge snapped his fingers and Kobra was behind Aldameri, Emily being swapped.

Burny conjured a massive Water-sword and Kobra swung it like a bat, leaving Aldameri flying into the mountain, far away from Edge though.

Edge jumped down to the ground, but just as Aldameri wanted to jump unto Edge, Akamaki tackled him by a massive speed, leaving him deeper into the mountain. His armour turned white and gold.

Akamaki gave a lot of fire blast punches, but Aldameri gave one punch and sent Akamaki flying back into the sky.

"Now!" Emily shouted

"Ultimate End!" Kobra, Edge, Emily and Akamaki shouted at once.

Edge and Burny transformed into a massive water-spirit and charged into Aldameri, holding Aldameri tight. Aldameri tried to punch them, but they were both just water. They held both of Aldameri's arms and lifted him in the air.

Emily allowed Pandora to take over, who then threw a spear through Aldameri, then it expanded the head of the spear. Pandora yanked the spear to the ground, bringing Aldameri flat to the ground. Just as he wanted to stand up, Kobra summoned fire-chains and restrained Aldameri.

"I guess it's now or never!" Akamaki said, spinning very very fast from high in the sky and came down like a meteor, crushing Aldameri, also pushing him deeper into the ground.

Aldameri's armour turned into red armour, having an unique aura to it.

Aldameri broke the chains, then casted a barrier around him and Akamaki.

"I hope your barrier is strong!" Akamaki said.

"Who are you to attack me?" Aldameri asked him.

"Huh?" Akamaki was confused, but blocked the attack he gave to him. Akamaki blocked so much, but it started becoming really painful.

"Fucking shit! You're stealing my blood!" Akamaki shouted, transforming into a fire spirit.

Within a split second, Akamaki's massive fire spirit was cut down.

Akamaki is back in his human form. He's shocked.

Aldameri gave Akamaki a super punch to the gut, leaving Akamaki flying through the barrier.

Edge saw this. He became super pissed, so Burny went into his heart. His skin became an aqua blue.

Edge dashed to Aldameri, then attacked him at massive speed. A few hits from pure water attacks made Aldameri's armour turn to black. The black armour was shocking, but Aldameri's speed also increased, but everytime he hit Edge, he hit through him.