Chapter XVII

Ghost Skull saw both Hacke's facing him, all three of them standing on a planet that has nothing left in it, being half cracked as well.

"Hmmm... Both Hacke's on a barren planet. What would they be doing here?" Ghost Skull asked sarcastically, standing casual while they stand firm and ready to attack.

Draconic Hacke transformed into a half-human-half dragon and immediately charged at Ghost Skull, who dodged it with even greater speed.

Apocalyptic Hacke created thousands of Youreme's and they all charged at Ghost Skull with full force. It was like an all-out army.

Ghost Skull popped right after that, leaving a smokescreen behind. They both realized that he was a clone.

"He's something else." Draconic Hacke said.

"Why's he such a party pooper? It doesn't make sense. If he's as strong as we think he might be, eliminating the two of us would've been opportune!" Apocalyptic Hacke said.

"His plans might be more extreme, maybe that's why he got a clone here." Draconic Hacke said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The tournament was delayed by an hour, but it still started. While that's happening, all that Akamaki, Emily and Edge could do, is watch. Kobra on the other hand, used Burny in his matches with Sinen and Debreant.

"This is such a drag!" Emily moaned.

"Yeah, either way, you wouldn't have fought in anyways.

"Still going to see the Principal after this?" Edge asked them.

"Yeah. I don't know why but he's starting to open up to us... don't you think?" Emily asked them.

The three of them are watching Kobra, Debreant and Sinen fight against FUCOM'S students, namely, Cool, a blue haired dual pistol user, Michelle, a red headed melee staff user, and Belle, who's actually a teacher, but she's dodging all the attacks and running away mostly.

"Funny how the teacher dodges everything? What's her plan?" Edge asked them.

"I heard she's actually quite strong... Maybe she wants to take it easy on them. She's A-Rank though, so she's got to have something on her sleeve and she hasn't been hit even once." Akamaki said to them.

{"Come now, before it's too late!"} A telepathic message was said in their heads.

"You heard that too?" Edge asked them.

"Yeah, maybe he wants us to go now?" Emily asked.

"Well, let's go then." Akamaki said and they left the area.

When they got to the storage unit, The Principal was waiting there with three robot suits.

"Oh that's cool!" Edge said.

"And now you've triggered the inner nerd within Edge." Emily said.

"Use these to enter the team tournaments... You'll be seen as my Robot Unit Team 2. Do not use the magic you usually use, people might just know who you are then." The Principal said to them, still having a croaking itchy voice.

The three of them couldn't believe their eyes.

"So, the three of us... Will enter, these things? Competing in the matches still? But... What if these robot suits break?" Edge asked the Principal.

"I've imbued my inner armour with each of them. I've made Emily's robot suit the stronger one, seeing that she uses her curse more. But Emily, I've got a scroll for you. It only lasts 10 minutes. When the match start, read the scroll and then you'll be able to use your magic much more than your curse." The Principal told her.