~Chapter 1~ Meeting Rick For The First Time.

A few months ago I had went to a Def Leppard concert didn't know anyone in person from that band but that had changed here's my story . This week I had moved to a new house in Sheffield England and then there was a guy outside when I was walked outside he was looking down while wearing ripped jeans and a black shirt with long blond hair . "Hello excuse me , can I talk to you?" I asked . He stopped for a minute and looked up. "Yes what is it ?" He asked curiously in a British accent . "Are you the bassist from Def Leppard is your name Rick Savage?" I asked him curiously since I had heard of him since of course I was definitely a fan of his band so of course I would know his name. "Yes the one and only ." He said as he smiled . "Very nice to meet you I'm Lily I'm a huge fan of you." I had told him . "Nice to meet you ." He smiled .

"Welcome to Sheffield England I'm guessing your new here me I've lived here for a long time now and I'm your next door neighbour ." He had told me as he smiled . "Yes indeed I am new here and thank you and that's pretty cool." I had said . "Yep." He nodded .

There was just something about him I knew I only just met him today but I was literally crushing on him who knows maybe one day we would date eachother but we just needed to get to know eachother a little more before we were thinking on doing that .

"Rick ,you are an amazing bassist by the way."  I had told him. "Thank you that's very nice of you." He said as he smiled . "You're welcome ." I had said as I smiled back at him.

"So Rick are you a fan of Queen?" I asked him curiously wondering if he did or not to see if we had something in common. "Yep I do actually love them. " He replied . "Cool me too." I had said . "Sweet I also like Deep Purple as well." He says as he smiled. "Cool." I smiled . "Yeah ." He said as he smiled back .

"Do you enjoy being a bassist for your band Def Leppard?" I asked him. "Yes indeed I do I enjoy what I do." He smiled . " That's good to hear that you do." I had said. "Hey can I get your autograph by the way?" I asked him. "Alright sure of course you can." He said as he pulled out his blue sharpie and signed a photograph then he had handed the photograph of him to me. "Here you go ." He said . "Thank you." I smiled as I took it. "You're welcome ." He replied . It was definitely my lucky day talking with Rick and meeting him and even getting his autograph as well.

"By the way I really like your style in clothes ,Rick." I had told him. "Thank you that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me ." He said as he smiled. "You're welcome ." I smiled back.

"Can I watch you play your bass guitar?" I asked him curiously. "Sure of course you can ." He said as he then continued playing it as I sat down and listened. It sounded pretty good actually so that was a good thing.