~Chapter 15~ Rick, Nice Sunglasses .

Rick and I went outside for a bit and sat outside on the porch while he was looking at something while wearing aviator sunglasses that had gold on it . "Rick,nice sunglasses by the way." I had told him as I smiled. "Thank you." He said as he smiled. " You're welcome are those your favorite pair of sunglasses ?" I asked him curiously. "Yes indeed they are." He had said as he spoke in his British accent. "Cool." I had said as I smiled. "Yep." He nodded in agreement.

"Nice day out here don't you think?" I asked him. "Yes indeed it's nice and sunny actually." He replied. "Yes indeed I agree it is." I had said as I smiled.

I smiled and looked over at him then kissed the top of his head. He literally blushed as I had done that.  "I'm happy when I'm with you and I love you very much." I had told him as I smiled. "I feel the same way about you too and I love you as well my love." Rick said as he smiled.  "Aww." I had said as I smiled.

"Rick thanks for cheering me up earlier." I had told him. "You're welcome if any time your feeling upset I'll always cheer you up. " Rick had said as he smiled. "Alright." I had said as I smiled and hugged him.

We both looked around while on the porch while enjoying the nice weather .