~Chapter 10~ Hanging Out With Joe.

Time skip to 8:15am.

It was now morning so Rick had woken up and he had came into the guest room and shook my shoulder lightly. "Lily it's time to wake up it's morning." He whispered. I woke up then  went to go get something else on then came back then went to the kitchen with him since he was already dressed.

We then had waffles with strawberries on them for breakfast and a cup of tea of course. I smiled as I started eating one of the waffles.

Then we both finished the waffles then before Rick had sipped his tea he had something to tell me. "Alright so got a message from Joe he's coming over to visit us and by the way your mom will let you stay here a little longer I asked her last night in a text." He had said. "Alright cool and sounds cool that Joe is coming over." I had said. "Yep." He nods.

Then their was a knock at the door I went to go get it. "Hey Joe come on in." I had told him. He then walked in and sat down I had closed the door once he was in the house. "Hey." Joe had said ."What's up?" I asked him. "Nothing much how about you?" He asked curiously. "Nothing much as well." I had said. "Cool." He replied. "Yep." I agreed.

"You know what you and your boyfriend are really good friends to me." Joe had said. "And you are good friends to me and Rick." I had said. "Yes indeed." Rick agreed to that.

"So Rick what's up?" He asked. "Nothing much." He replied. "Alright cool." Joe had said. "Yep." He said as he smiled.

"How's your cousin doing?" Rick asked Joe. "She's doing pretty good seen her a few months ago actually." He had replied. "Cool that's good to hear." Rick had said. "Yeah." He nodded.

Then we hung out and had some fun playing some board games and of course Rick had won since he was good at the game. The 2nd game we had played Joe had won. "You two are good at this game." I told them as I smiled. "Yes indeed we are." They both said as they smiled.