~Chapter 13~I May Have A Brother But Joe's Like A Brother To Me.

I looked over at Rick and smiled. "I may have a brother but Joe's like a brother to me since we are close and we get along good as well." I had told him. "That is very sweet of you to say about him you should tell him that when you see him he's coming back here tomorrow to hang out with us." He had said. "Alright cool." I had said as I smiled. "Yep." He nods.

We had our lunch at 1:00pm dinner at 5:15pm and then went to bed at midnight then got up in the morning and to our suprise Joe was there so we let him in as we got up and had breakfast with us.

Before I had ate I had something to say. "So Joe I have something to say to you that I told Rick last night. "Oh yeah what is it?" Joe asked curiously while wanting to know what I was gonna say. " I may have a brother but you are like a brother to me , Joe since we are close with eachother and we get along good too." I had told him. "Awww that's very sweet of you your like a sister to me." He says as he smiled. "You're welcome." I said as I smiled and got up and asked if I could hug him he said yes so I gave him a hug then I had sat down and ate breakfast with both of the boys.

My mom knew I would be at Rick's house for a while and she was okay with that she didn't mind just as long as I was safe there with him. Rick, Joe and I all had a great time eating breakfast together.

We then all finished eating. "So today I'm gonna stay here a bit longer than I did yesterday." Joe had said as he smiled. "Alright cool so we will get to hang out with you a bit more right?" I asked. "Yep." He nods. "Sweet." I said as I smiled.

"Hey Joe you are a really good singer by the way one of my fave singers from a rock band." I had told him. "Thank you I appreciate that. " He said as he smiled. "You are very welcome." I had said as I smiled.

"Joe do you play guitar too even though your the lead singer of the band?" I asked him curiously. "Yes indeed I do actually." He responded. "Cool." I had said. "Yep." He nodded. "Could you teach me how to play?" I asked him curiously. "Sure." He had said as he got out his which he brought and had an extra one for me to play I had put my fingers on the strings of it and played while he instructed me on how to do it I had watched before I did it when he showed me . "Good job you are getting it even if it's your first time playing but I am very proud of you." Joe had said. "Thanks." I had said as I smiled. "You're welcome." He replied.

"Thank you for teaching me how to play guitar." I told Joe. "You're welcome no problem." He had said as he smiled. "Very proud of you Lily." Rick had said next. "Thanks Rick." I had said. "You're welcome." He replied.