~Chapter 2~Getting Invited Over For Dinner.

Few days had passed and we were getting to know eachother a little more after we had asked eachother questions of course and also hung out more. 

"So I was wondering since your new here would you like to come over to my place for dinner tonight?" He asked. "And do you wanna be my girlfriend ?since we know eachother a little more now." He asked. "Yes and would love to and sure I would like to be your girlfriend." I had said."Alright cool see you at 6 tonight." He had said. "Alright." I nodded I then went inside my house and he went in his.

"Hey mom, you know Rick Savage the bassist from Def Leppard?"I asked her. "Yeah what is it?" She asked. "I'm dating him now we met the other day and we now know eachother a little more and he asked me to come over for dinner." I had told her the good news. "Awww that was nice of him and congratulations I am happy for you." She had said. "Thanks mom." I had replied. "What time are you going to his house?" She asked. "6 tonight."  I had replied to her question. "Alright cool hope you enjoy your night with him." She had said. "Thanks." I replied. "You're welcome." She said. 

"Have you met him before?" I asked my mom. "Yes he was outside one day after we moved in he seems like a nice guy ." She had said. "Yes indeed he is a nice guy and cool." I had replied. "Mom it's just something about him when I first met him I had a crush on him I think he's just so handsome." I had told her. "Awww." She said. "I love his british accent." I had told her. " I know you do you love british accents for guys." She had stated. "Yes true very true." I chuckled.

Later on it was 6 so I had got dressed in a blue dress, curled my hair, I had put on some dress shoes and went to his place, knocked on his door and waited outside for a bit. He then came to the door and let me in. "Come on in." He had said as he smiled. So with that I had went inside and sat down at the kitchen table he had put the food on the table and we had ate dinner together.

Music played in the background on the stereo he had in the kitchen on one of the shelves. It was pretty romantic even with candlelight on the table of course and it was quite a romantic dinner tonight.

"This food is really good." I had said as I had finished chewing before talking. "Thanks I'm glad you like it." He said as he did the same and he also smiled too. 

"So how was your day?" He asked me. "My day was pretty good what about yours?" I asked him next. "Mine was good too and good to hear." He had said. "Rick, one day can you teach me how to play bass guitar?" I asked him curiously. "Sure I will I'll teach you one day." He had said as he smiled. "Alright cool." I had said as I smiled back then began eating again so did he.

We enjoyed hanging out at his place and we enjoyed having dinner together I thought it was really nice of him to invite me over for dinner it was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.

I felt happy and that was a good thing I had found someone I liked and I felt like I could tell him anything and he would cheer me up whenever I was upset or having a bad day. He was just so sweet as well .