~Chapter 17~Inlove With The Bassist.

I was so totally inlove with the bassist named Rick Savage I had been ever since we met there was just something about him that made me fall inlove with him. He was just so adorable and of course he was a little ray of sunshine he liked to smile most of the time and when he smiled it would make me smile.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Rick you have the cutest smile ever." I had told him as I smiled back at him. "Awww shucks thank you." He replied. "You're welcome." I had said as I smiled back. "You are the cutest guy that I ever dated." I had told him. "Thank you that's very sweet of you." He said. "You're very welcome." I said as I smiled.

"I'm so happy I am dating you." I had told him. "And I am happy too that your dating me." He said as he smiled.

I smiled at Rick before I even had said anything . "Can I tell you something ?" I asked. "Sure what is it ?" Rick asked curiously wanting to know what I was gonna say. "Rick , I love your British accent it's so dreamy ." I told him as I smiled while beginning to blush . "Thank you that's very sweet of you to say ." Rick said as he smiled while talking in his British accent . "You're welcome." I replied while smiling .

"Question are you good at making strawberry cheese cake?" I asked him. "Yes I made it before actually I'll make you some one day and you can try it." He said. "Alright cool I'd like that sounds good." I had said as I smiled. "Alright cool." He replied.

I smiled and had put my hand on his cheek softly and kissed him romantically he did the same and it was quite romantic and cute of course.  He definetly knew how to be romantic and so did I.

Music played in the background as we kissed while hanging out together where we were it was a really good time we had so much fun spending time with eachother.