~Chapter 16~Should We Order A Pizza?

We had then went inside and closed the door behind us after getting off the porch. "Should we order a pizza for lunch?" He asked curiously as he smiled. "Sure good idea I'd love that." I said as I smiled. "Alright cool what do you like on it ?" He asked curiously. "I like pineapple on it and ham." I had said.  "Alright so the Hawaiian kind right?" He asked. "Yeah." I nodded. "Alright." He smiled.

He got out his phone and called the pizza place. "Hello can I have a Hawaiian pizza with ham and pineapple on it please and thank you and two coca colas and also a salad?" He asked. "Yep." The guy had said.

He said thank you and then hung up the phone while waiting for the pizza to arrive they had sat down at the kitchen table together.  "Is pizza one of your favorite foods?" Asked, Rick. "Yes indeed it is." I said as I smiled. "Cool." He replied while smiling too as well."Yep." I smiled back as I had told him that.

Then someone had knocked on the door so Rick got up and got it. He opened the door and noticed it was the pizza guy. "Thanks for the pizza and the other things ." He smiled. "You're welcome. "The guy had said. Rick had paid him and then sat down after the guy had left and also after he had closed the door.

"The pizza is here now." He says as he smiled. "Awesome. " I smiled as I took a slice of pizza as he gave me a plate of salad and my drink of course. "Thank you." I had said to him for giving them to me. "You're welcome enjoy. " He had said. "I will." I said as I smiled then took a bite of my slice of pizza.

He then took a bite of his slice of pizza as he sat down with me. He then finished chewing and so did I. "So how is it?" Rick asked me. "It's pretty good what about you what do you think of it?" I asked him. "I think it's good too." He had said. "Cool." I replied as I smiled. "Yep."He nodded.

I then ate some of my salad then more of my slice of pizza after that. And he had done the exact same as well.

Music was still playing in the background as we ate pizza for our lunch that day and it was really good pizza so that was a good thing.

Later on we had finished our pizza and our salad and also our drinks.

"So what you wanna do now?" He questioned. "We could just chat if you want and listen to music." I suggested as I smiled at him."Alright sounds good ." He nodded as he smiled.

"Rick do you like dogs?" I asked him curiously as I smiled. "Yes actually I do I love dogs their so cute and adorable actually." He said as he smiled. "Cool and true they are." I said as I smiled back. "How about you, do you?" He asked. "Yep I do." I nodded. "Cool." He replied.