~Chapter 8~-Goodnight, Rick.

I then was getting a little sleepy felt like I couldn't even keep my eyes open. "Are you sleepy?" Rick asked. "Yep." I nodded. "Alright follow me I'll show you where the guest room is." He got up and I nodded and followed him to the guest room.

He opened the bedroom door. "Here you go and I'll see you in the morning sleep good oh and also if you need anything let me know my bedroom door will be open if you need me for anything." He had said as he gave me a good night kiss. "Alright will do and I'll see you in the morning too and thanks." I had told him as I smiled. "You're welcome." He replied.

I then brushed my teeth and then I had my tank top on with a pair of my pj bottoms then I had went to bed then later on Rick had went to bed as well. Music played on the stereo throughout the whole night.

I then started tossing and turning  for a bit then woke up then finally went back to sleep again., finally and when I had done that I had slept much better.

Outside it started to rain and it was a good thing that we were inside the house.  Meanwhile at Joe's house he had Rick Allen visiting him. "Hey ,Joe." Rick Allen had said. "Hey." Joe replied. "How's the other Rick and how's Vivian doing and Rick's girlfriend as well?" He asked. "Their doing good actually seen all 3 of them a few days ago at a book store." Joe had replied. "Ah cool."Rick had said. "Yep." He nods. "Wait a minute do you know Vivian is Lily's brother?" He asked. "Yes." Joe replies to his question. "Alright." He says as he smiles.

"I'm gonna see if Rick and his girlfriend wants to hang out tomorrow with me for a bit I will talk to him later when he is up." Joe had said. "Alright." He said as he smiled.