~Chapter 9~-Rick's Sleepless Night.

Rick was sitting up in bed while looking around he couldn't sleep he was literally having trouble sleeping that night all of a sudden. Then he had seen a glass of water on the dresser beside him so he took it and drank some of the water. "Maybe if I drink some of this water it might help me sleep ." He thinks to himself. Then later on he had laid back down and he had finally fell asleep again.

The music was still playing in the background  while we were both sleeping at his house. I slept pretty good that night actually.

I then started dreaming I had actually had a good dream and it was definetly a cute one at that .

I was happy to be with someone who I loved very much. He was indeed the sweetest guy I have ever dated.

Meanwhile at Joe's house , Rick Allen was still hanging out with him. "Hey Joe I'm getting sleepy I got go home I'll see you again sometime." Rick Allen had said. "Alright see you again sometime too." Joe had said. So with that he had left so only Joe was in the house now.

Later on Joe went to bed after brushing his teeth and hair and of course when was done getting ready for bed.

Joe had flicked off the light and fell asleep very fast which sometimes he couldn't always fall asleep that fast but tonight he did.

Joe had actually slept pretty good at his own house so that was a good thing.

It was now midnight when he had went to bed of course and sometimes he would actually go to bed at that time or sometimes he would go to bed early.