~Chapter 5~ I'm Your Brother.

Writers note: -Plot Twist- my oc has a brother and she finds out it's someone from the band , just something I came up with and it's gonna be really interesting:)

Later on that night we had heard a knock at the door. "Do you want me to get that or are you?" I asked Rick. "I'll get it." He replied. "Alright." I said as I smiled as I kissed his cheek before he left the room to go awnser the door. He went over to the door and opened it. "Hey , Rick is Lily here?" He asked curiously. "Yeah why?" He asked curiously since he wasn't too sure why he was asking him that question. "And she's visiting me I invited her over for dinner earlier." He added. "Can I come inside the house and talk to her? And cool." He had said. "Sure come on in." Rick replied. So with that he went into the house and sat down as Rick closed the door behind him and locked it. "Hey Lily there's something I need to tell you. " He had said . "What is it?" I asked."Well ,all this time I never knew this until I looked on a paper but you are actually related to me your my sister and I'm your brother ." Vivian had spoke. " Oh my we are related oh my gosh ." I smiled . "Yep we are ." Vivian had said as he nodded while smiling ."You hear that Rick ? ,Vivian is my brother and I never even knew that until now ." I had told him . "That's pretty cool and now you know ." He said as he smiled at me and kissed my cheek . "Yep I never even knew I had a brother but I do ." I had told Rick. "Yes indeed ." Rick nodded .

"You're my younger sister and I'm your older brother ." Vivian had spoken as he smiled . "Yes indeed you are and your in my boyfriend's band too also ." I smiled and hugged my brother while still smiling he had hugged me too as well . "Yes very true." Vivian had said to me as he smiled while hugging me back.

Rick ,me and Vivian had hung out with eachother that night for a bit until he would have to leave to go somewhere . "So how have you been ?" Rick asked Vivian. "I've been doing good actually ." Vivian had replied to his question. "Good to hear I've been doing good too Lily has been doing good too ." Rick had replied . "Awesome ." Vivian replied back as he smiled . "Yep ." Rick nodded as he smiled back.

"So where did you two meet eachother?" Vivian asked curiously. "Well I met her next door she had moved here and she came over to me and asked me if I was Rick Savage the bassist from Def Leppard so I said yes and we talked for a bit and got to know eachother a little more then later on we started dating." He had explained to Vivian. "Ah that's cool just be sure to treat her like a princess and I bet she loves you very much." He had said.  "She loves me and I love her and yes indeed I will." Rick had said as he smiled. "Their was just something about Rick that made me have a crush on him and he has the cutest smile and pretty blue eyes." I had told my brother. "That's very sweet of you to say about him." Vivian had said. "Thanks." I smiled. "You're welcome." He replied while smiling.

"Found out he's a fan of Queen too as well and also told him I like his style in clothes." I had told Vivian. "That's pretty cool and that's nice of you to give him that compliment. "Yes indeed." I nodded in agreement.

"Are you two going on a date sometime this week?" He asked. "Yes maybe we might just thinking where to go." Rick whispered to him. "Ah, alright hope you two have fun though." He whispers. "Thanks." Rick smiled. "You're welcome." Vivian had said.

"Your irish right?" Rick asked Vivian since he wasn't too sure what his background was. "Yes northern irish actually." Vivian replies. "Sounds cool." He had said. "Yep." Vivian nods. 

"You are a lucky girl to have Rick as your boyfriend, Lily." Vivian said as he smiled. "Yes indeed I am he's a very sweet boy." I had told him. I smiled then kissed my boyfriend on the cheek which made him blush of course.