~Chapter 6~ Lily,Are You Okay?

Writer's note: This part of this story will be sad and the next chapter will be as well but their will be only two sad parts in this fanfic .

As I was sitting with my boyfriend and my brother they both looked over at eachother while wondering what was wrong since I was looking down and I was sitting there quietly with tears streaming down my cheeks. My boyfriend had moved over a bit to sit with me since he had came back from the kitchen earlier. "Lily,are you okay what's wrong?"He asked as he gently touched my shoulder I then looked up. "I.... I miss Steve Clark he was a good friend to me and to your band and also one of the band members in your band too before and I wish it didn't have to happen on what happened back in 1991 on January 8th." I had said. "I know how you feel I miss him too but remember he will always be in our hearts and he is always watching over us. " He assured me. "Alright you are right." I had told him. "I miss him too." Vivian said as he knew him too from somewhere. "We all do." Rick had said.

"Lily do you want a hug to cheer you up?" Rick asked. "Yes please." I nodded with that he had hugged me. 

Vivian was working on something then came back to the living room. "How is she holding up?" Vivian asked curiously he was getting worried about me since I was upset. "She's doing a little better I cheered her up by hugging her." He had said. "At least she's feeling better and I know that she misses her friend I heard that a while back she used to go to some school with him that's how they know eachother." Rick had said. "They did? and yes true." Vivian had said. "Yep they did."He replied.

"Keep checking on her every once in a while, okay , Rick." Vivian had said. "Okay will do." Rick nods as he spoke.

I had went to the couch and sat down again and pulled out a book with photographs in it I had came across one of me and Steve which had brought back memories of the good times I had kind of managed to smile even though I was upset earlier.

Vivian looked at a magazine while sitting down on the other couch. "What you doing?" Rick asked. "Just looking at photographs in this book." I responded. "Alright." He had said.