~Chapter 12~Lily, Are You Cold?

"Lily, are you cold do you want to borrow my jean jacket?" Rick asked as he noticed that I was shivering. "Yes please and thank you." I had said. "He then handed it to me and I had put it on. "Thank you." I had said. "You're welcome." He replied.

Later on I took it off to give it back to him after wearing it for a while. "Here." I had gave it back to him as I smiled. "No it's okay you can keep it I have tons." He had said. "Okay are you sure?" I asked just to make sure. "Yes you can keep it."He had said. "Thank you so much." I had said as I had put it back on and then hugged him. "You're welcome." He smiled as he hugged me back.

"That was very nice of you to give her that jacket." Joe had said. "Yes indeed it was hope she takes good care of it." He says as he smiled. "She definetly will." Joe replied. "Yes indeed." He nodded.

"Love you ,Rick." I had told him. "I love you too , my love." He had said as he winked. I smiled back at him and put my hand on his cheek and kissed him romantically.

He was definetly the cutest boy here in Sheffield England and I was definetly inlove with him and only him. " I am so inlove with you Rick." I had told him. "I am inlove with you too." He replied as he smiled.

"You two are the cutest couple ever." Joe had said as he smiled. "Thanks." We both had said at the same time. "You're welcome." Joe had replied.

"Well anyways gonna get going." Joe said. "Alright see you again sometime." We both said as we hugged him . "Alright." Joe had hugged us then left.

"I guess it's just me and you now in this house right now." I smiled. "Yep ." He nods as I smiled and laid on his shoulder while I looked up at him.