~Chapter 11~I Brought Over Some Cookies For You Two.

Joe went to get something out of his bag and he had pulled it out it was in a baggy then he emptied it on the plate and put it on the table for us. "I brought over some cookies for you two ." Joe had said. "Cool what kind are they?and thanks." Rick asked as he spoke next. "Their m & m ones ." He replied. "Alright cool." He had said. He took one off the plate and began eating the one he took I had done the same. Joe then tried one as well since he felt like to. Then we had finished eating one then Rick had put the other cookies all in a cookie jar.

"That was really good." Rick had said. "Indeed it was and thanks I am happy that you liked them and enjoyed them." Joe had replied. "You're welcome." Rick had said as he smiled."Yes I liked them too as well." I had said. "Good to hear." Joe replied.

"Hey Joe since your our visitor would you like something to drink?" Rick had asked him curiously. "Yes please and thank you can I have a chamomille tea?" He asked. "Sure." Rick had said. So with that he had went to go make that kind of tea in the kitchen and made me and himself a mint tea.

He had finished making it and brought the teas on a tray and had put a bit of milk in the teas before doing that then handed Joe's to him and took his own mint one and gave me my mint one. "Thanks Rick." We both said. "You're welcome you two." He had said as he smiled. We all then blew on ours and then took a sip of our teas and enjoyed hanging out with eachother.

"Joe I'm lucky to have you as a friend I think you are a pretty cool kind of friend." I had told him. "Thanks and yes indeed that is definetly true you are." Joe said. "Yep." I nodded. "And you're welcome." I added while smiling.

We then finished our tea later on and then Rick took it back to the kitchen and washed the mugs in the sink and dried them off then he had put them away afterwards.