Chapter 1

(Secret Secret) Lyrics

I can't say anything
Words just linger in my mouth
Sometimes I get scared
Will someone notice?

I shout louder in the sound of rain
I'm afraid all my words will be buried
The sky is getting cloudy
Drooping shoulders, wet clothes
Even the loud music seems so quiet
All of my frustrated thoughts
I want to throw it away in this rain, so I take it out
Put all your worries away in the falling rain
So that I don't get immersed in my self more deeply

Baby, it's fallin' (Ayy, oh)
To the last drop (Ayy, oh)
Let it go with a smile
Everything until the end of our fingertips

Pretending to be okay makes me evеn lonelier
Looking at a differеnt place, all alone
I endlessly repeat to draw and erase my worries
Even if I repeat it, nothing will change
Someday you'll get used to it
I will live without even this feeling
It'll be okay if you walk around busy

Like the ground hardens after rain and flowers bloom again
Saggy shoulders, wet clothes
Even the loud music can be heard at a low level
All of my frustrated voice
I want to throw it away in this rain, so I take it out
Put all your worries away in the falling rain
So that I don't get immersed in my self more deeply

Baby, it's fallin' (Ayy, oh)
To the last drop (Ayy, oh)
Let me go with a smile
Everything until the end of our fingertips
I try to smile more (Never, ever, ever, ever)
(Never, ever, ever, ever)
The days are getting longer (Never, ever, ever, ever)
(Never, ever, ever, ever)

I'm getting more and more tired (Never, ever, ever, ever)
(Never, ever, ever, ever)
I feel left alone in the world
Will I get better by deceiving my own heart?
Shake off all my worries by putting them into the falling rain (Oh, ooh)
So that I don't get immersed in my self more deeply (Yeah)

Baby, it's fallin' (Ayy, oh)
To the last drop (Ayy, oh) (To the last drop)
Let me go with a smile
Everything until the end of our fingertips (Everything until the very end)
Never, ever, ever, ever
Everything until the end of our fingertips

After reading the lyrics, Chan looked at Jisung's face, who was already asleep on the sofa in their studio. His eyes focused once again on the sheet of paper in hand.

 His eyes focused once again on the sheet of paper in hand

"I'm getting more and more tired. I feel left alone in the world. Will I get better by deceiving my own heart?" Chan repeated this sentence many times. Chan didn't know why he can feel what is written in these lyrics is the same as Jisung's state of distress.

Chan noticed that Jisung has been spending a lot of time in the studio. Last week, Jisung completed two songs. Remembering the two songs, Chan kept reaching for the headphones. He wanted to hear Jisung's song again.

"Because my confidence can also be hated.." mumbled Chan who appreciates the song titled Alien.

When he heard this song last week, his emotions were normal. Not so impressed with the lyrics composed by Jisung.

"I'm just lonely, somebody reach out and hold me.."

Chan admits Jisung's lyrics have their vibes. Which cannot be found in the lyrics written by him or Changbin. Just finished the song Alien, he also listened to the song Wish You Back.

"It's not easy to explain how I feel. I sit in a room all day long and turn off the light. Don't bother asking if I'm okay. This feeling won't go away by such words. Watering a withered flower won't make it bloom again. Even the pinky finger that made the promise not to be defeated..”

Unconsciously, Chan's tears welled up. What did Jisung go through to write lyrics like this?  As a leader, he cannot help but feel guilty for neglecting his first child. Chan tried to recall, several incidents happened.

But there is not a single hint that Jisung has a problem. Jisung's behavior is the same as always. Only now, Jisung is more focused on song production.Once he and Changbin advised him to slow down, but the younger said he had plenty of ideas.

He placed headphones on the table. He leaned back in the chair. It was almost 11pm. Their manager will pick them up at 11.30, so he still has time to talk to Jisung.  Without waiting long, Chan pinched the all-rounder's arm.

"Hurm?"Jisung opened his eyes, but soon his eyes closed again. Chan smiled at the scene. Cute!

"Jisung, wake up. I want to ask you something."

With slow movements, Jisung straightened his body before leaning on the sofa. The messy hair was combed with fingers.

"What do you want to ask?"

Chan tries to organize the sentence in his head before he heard Jisung's stomach rumbling. Jisung kept looking at his stomach before he smiled shyly. The last time he ate was at 9 o'clock this morning.

"We have dinner at house. Minho cooks Kimchi Stew With Chicken.”

"Yay!"Jisung clapped his hands with shining eyes.

Seeing Jisung's behavior made Chan glance at the laptop screen that was plastered with the lyrics of Wish You Back earlier. The same goes for the lyrics of Secret Secret and Alien. The lyrics written by Jisung are thoroughly different from his character.

"But can we grab some iced americano before we go back?"asked Jisung.

"Everything for you, baby.."Chan joked. 

The nickname 'baby' which was used by Jisung alone, is now being applied by all Stray Kids members, including himself.

"Aww hyung, come here, give me some hug!"

Chan approach the younger. Jisung's body was hugged tightly. Jisung has always liked physical affection, the same as Felix. As a result, we can easily find the twins hugging at their dorm.

"Hyung.."called Jisung who was in Chan's arms.

"Yes?"

"Can I take a break.."

"Of course you can!"Chan rubbed Jisung's soft hair.

"Not that break..I mean, hiatus.."

*****

(a/n) This story already has 18 chapters so I hope you are all excited to accompany Han Jisung in this fan fiction

But;

Even though this story already has 18 chapters, I'm still working on it. Total chapter, maybe around 30-35 chapters.

Happy reading and stay healthy! 😊

❤️,
Kay.