Chapter 24

After discussing with his parents and Dr. Bae, Jisung finally had to stay with Stray Kids. He also made a request to stay with Chan, which means he wants Chan as his roommates. Although Jeongin was disappointed with the decision, he was still glad because his favorite hyung returned home. Hyunjin grabbed the opportunity to stay at Jeongin and Jisung's bedroom. He still doesn't want to be Seungmin's roommates.

Chan held Jisung's hand when the younger looked agitated. He learned that Jisung was uncomfortable when he was in a house that was not in his memory. Ever since they arrived, Jisung hadn't let Chan away from him. Although he remembers Seungmin, but he is more comfortable with Chan.

"Hyung, stay.."Jisung whispered when he saw Chan as if he wanted to get up from the couch, and the other members took their seats. Hyunjin, Minho and Jeongin sat on the floor. Seungmin, Changbin and Felix sit on the couch.

"Just a second, baby."Chan ruffled the younger's hair with a smile. Jisung pouting. His eyes tracked the steps of the leader, who entered the room.

"How are you, hyung?"asked Jeongin cross-legged. Jisung tries to recall the boy's name, but he can't. He forgot the boy named.

"Good."

That was all that Jisung could respond because he was nervous being the focus of others. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Chan leave the room. Before arriving at their dorm, Jisung made a little request to the older. He wishes to hold a quick introductory session with Stray Kids. Chan already told Jisung's request to the others and they agreed.

"So, who would like to start first?"asked Chan.

"From older to younger,"suggested Changbin while hugging Felix. 

Felix leaned his head against Changbin's shoulder. Jisung doesn't know why he enjoys seeing these two? They looked like they're dating. But they can't date, right? Wait, how long did Stray Kids debut? Three or four years?

"Jisung knows everything about me, so, Minho.."

Minho straightened up. He stared at Jisung's face with fondly smiled. He remembers all Jisung's help to him during the survival show. The ways the younger held his hand in front of JYP-pdim are still vivid in his mind. He can rap on the Hellevator because of him. Because of Han Jisung.

"Besides, Chan-hyung, I also your favorite hyung, Lee Minho but my stage name is Lee Know," declared Minho with pride. Changbin rolled his eyes, even though he realized Minho was one of Jisung's favorite hyung.

"Why did you change your name?" asked Jisung. He prefers Lee Minho compared to Lee Know.

Minho explained why he needed to have a new stage name for Jisung. Jisung understood when the elder started mentioning the names of some actors and idols named Minho. To avoid similarity, Minho needs something new, fresh and different.

The all-rounder just hummed.

"Changbin, your turn,"said Chan.

"My name is Seo Changbin. We're in the same unit, 3Racha."

"3 Racha?"asked Jisung with a frown.

"Stray Kids has three units. 3Racha, DanceRacha and VocalRacha,"explained Hyunjin making Jisung look at his face.

Their views are short-lived, but still able to make their hearts flutter. Jisung can feel like there is a business between the taller and him, which is not finished.

Thereafter, Felix and Jeongin pointed out about the three units. Jisung was speechless when he found out he was among the younger composer and songwriter who composed and wrote over 100 songs.

"You're our cheat key, Sungie. The all-rounder, Han Jisung,"said Changbin with pride. Felix next to Changbin nodded in agreement.

"Don't call me like that. I'm not that good.." Jisung muttered, but his members could still heard him. 

He remembered, he can't dance, rap and sing like the other trainees. He always forgot the lyrics and dance steps. Not only that, but he is not great at communication skills. He's no fun. He has anxiety.  He..useless!

Others looked at each other. They could see that Jisung was uneasy with the praise he got. Chan sent a signal for Hyunjin to introduce himself. Hyunjin nods his head. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Okay, my turn. My name is Hwang Hyunjin. Stage name is Hyunjin. Erm.."Hyunjin stopped. He looked at Chan after he glanced at Jisung.

"It's okay if I tell him about our pre-debut story?"asked Hyunjin while scratching his back neck. 

Chan just nodded. It's better Hyunjin told about their history before Jisung remembered about it. Things will be worse if Jisung only remembers the pre-debut story, not the present time.

"Pre-debut story?"Jisung tilted his head. Hyunjin smiled when he caught how cute Jisung's action was. Jisung also seemed interested in their story.

"Actually, we fought a lot as trainees.." told Hyunjin.

Jisung's eyes widened as he listened to the taller's words. Actually, he's not surprised if he fights with someone during back then, but he can't expect he's fighting with this beautiful person. 

Hwang Hyunjin is ethereal. He is sure this man is Stray Kids visual.

The others chuckled when they recalled hyunsung's legendary fight, 'rap better, dance better'. Even Stay still can't believe both of them almost punched each other face during trainee day.

"But, now both of you are two incredibly close friends,"added Jeongin.

"Not until.."

"Felix.."Chan sent a warning to Changbin's boyfriend.

Seungmin looked the other way. He knew what Felix was trying to convey. Jisung was increasingly confused by the change in the atmosphere in the room.

"After the introduction session, we'll show you our picture and video," proceeded Chan.

"Okay, my turn!"Felix cheered with a smile.

Jisung can't help but smile at the freckled boy. He looked so cute and pretty. Especially his pretty freckles.

"I, Lee Felix and this is my boyfriend,"told Felix then hugging his shy lover.

"I can tell,"answered Jisung before he remembered about something.

"So, Renjun..I.."Jisung turned to Chan. 

Chan, who could guess what, was in Jisung's mind, immediately shook his head. He cupped the all-rounder's face. Their eyes met.

"You can't date him, Han Jisung.."

*****

❤️,
Kay.