Chapter 17

"I.."

Eunwoo got up and sat next to Chan before hugging the man's shoulder. The smaller just let out a heavy sigh.

"You have done your best. Jisung blamed no one in this regard. And about the hiatus..”

"You know about that?"Chan turned to Eunwoo and the man nodded.

"Eric, Soobin also knows, and we can't stop his decision. Maybe this hiatus is the good way for him to rest?”

"Maybe.."

"Hyungs?"Jisung appeared in presence of them with a plate of spaghetti bolognese.

The two men smiled at the younger, who took a seat in front of them. He placed the spaghetti on the table.

"How much did you eat tonight, Jisung?"asked Chan.

"I don't know," answered Jisung while feeding spaghetti in his mouth. The older just looked the younger eat. Jisung's full cheeks when chewing food.

"Eric invited me to sleepover,"told Jisung when the two men in front of him still didn't speak but watched him eat.

"But I don't want to.."continued Jisung again.

"But why? It's okay though, if you want to stay,”Chan gave permission.

"I would like to go back to my aunt's house.." replied Jisung and glanced at Eunwoo.

Only Eunwoo knows who his aunts are.  That's the reason he couldn't avoid it when he met Eunwoo when he got out of his aunt's car. But Eunwoo sticks to his promise because Eric and Soobin also don't know about his famous aunts.

"I'll drive you home," Eunwoo said, and the younger just nodded in agreement.

*****

"Okay.."

"Okay?"Jisung repeated all the words that came out of Chan's mouth. He couldn't believe what he was listening.

"Yes. We're fine with your decision."

Jisung's eyes lit up hearing Chan's answer. According to Chan, JYPE also agreed with his hiatus. This is because Han Hyo Joo herself contacted JYPDnim to explain Jisung's condition.  Although not providing detailed information, Han Hyo Joo still succeed  persuaded the man.

"How long?"

"At the earliest, a month but the longest is three months..

"So, three months then.."

"What?!"Chan was surprised by the younger's answer. Jisung wants a hiatus for three months? This means that Jisung is not there during the Stray Kids comeback. To follow the set schedule, in two months they will release a mini album.

"That's too long, Jisung."

"Come on, hyung.. I have prepared 13 songs. That is more than enough for me to rest for three months.”

"I hope you consider the hiatus period again, but when do you want to tell the others?"

"In a moment when we get to my aunt's house," replied Jisung while looking at the road ahead and Chan beside him, who was driving, just nodded his head.

As promised, they will be introduced to Jisung aunts. The others are all excited to meet Jisung aunt, except Seungmin.  After being persuaded by Minho, only then did the man agree. But others ride in a car driven by their manager. Chan and Jisung went up separately because Chan wanted to discuss the hiatus without the others knowing.

"Wow.."Chan was amazed to see the luxurious villa in front of his eyes.

Jisung immediately got out of the car.  Behind Chan's car, there are two other cars driven by their manager. When the others went of the car, their reactions were the same as Chan's.

"I didn't know you came from a rich family," said Jeongin who was standing next to Jisung.

"I'm not that rich,"replied Jisung and invited them inside.

In front of the door stood two women they knew very well. Stray Kids members and their manager no longer dare to continue their steps. Only Jisung calmly approached the two women.

"Variety show, prank or what?"Hyunjin asked their manager, but all three shook their heads.

"Hidden camera?"Felix turned around to find the hidden camera.

“Han Hyo Joo. Han So Hee. Han Ji Sung.."said Chan one by one before clicking!

"Oh my god!"Changbin who seemed to catch what was in his mind, closed his mouth. Can't believe Jisung has anything to do with their favorite actress.

"Yes, their's my aunt. Hurry!"called Jisung to answer all the questions in their heads.

Han Hyo Joo smiled at the behavior of the Stray Kids members, who were still hesitant to get close to them. His younger sister, Han So Hee hugged their nephew's shoulders.

Han So Hee had time to whisper something in Jisung's ear before being glared at by the younger.

"Okay, this is my aunt Han Hyo Joo and this is.."

"Don't call me aunt, call me..sis.."Han So Hee interrupted Jisung's words and this moment she got a death glare from her sister. She just replied with a grin.

Those who are still missing the word just bow their heads.

"Hurry in. Let's chat inside,"invited Han Hyo Joo who was still smiling.

Less than half an hour, they felt comfortable with the two women. Han Hyo Joo also explained why they kept their relationship with Jisung a secret. At that time, Jisung was with his sister in the kitchen. So, only Stray Kids members and their manager were there.

"JYP-hyung know?"asked Chan. Only Chan and Changbin asked plenty of questions, the others were more comfortable listening.

"Their know. Some Division 1 staff also learn about our relationship with Jisung. I want to express my sincerest gratitude to all of you who always treat Jisung well,"said Han Hyo Joo while throwing a sweet smile.

Seungmin felt uncomfortable with those words. Could Jisung have told his aunt about their problems? Not impossible. Since they arrived, Seungmin saw Jisung close to both his aunts. Why is Jisung always in front of him? In terms of vocals, energy, attention...and now Jisung has two aunts who are very famous in their country.

Sometimes, life is unfair!

*****

❤️,
Kay.