chapter 5

General POV

The closeness of the two is now more tightly. From a business partner to become a friend's in just one whole day.

Alex is the one who send Jack back to his place. Wanting to spend more time with the young doctor, he knows he has a work need to do,  and space is more important for a awsome relationship, but Jack was a nice man to and he was easy to trust people around.

"Alex. Come in and feel at home." jack said to his visitor.

"thanks, you got a great place too." Alexander commented.

"yeah but not as big as yours." The other answered.

" if you want a big place you can freely to come and enjoy my place and I give you my spare key. " Alexander give jack the key to the man, even it was bit early to trust so much, most specially to the person like him, but he still giving it to Jack because this particular house is only use when he was on the near by work place and lazy to go home on his mansion. His home where Jack sleep over it on tower it is quite big because he occupied on whole floor area of the building.

" oh no... Just let you, pick me if I want to come or visit. " the doctor reluctantly accept the offer.

" just take it. For in case you want to come, and I'm not at home so you can still get inside. " Alexander answer.

" ohhh I think  it's early to trust.... But thank you for the trust. And your always welcome here to." The man said.

They are both enjoying each other company having a great time with a new found friendship, they two had more common characteristics that bring them to easy to ride with each other. The two ended their precious time when Alexander bidding his goodbye.

In the next working day after the fruitful weekend of the two, is the the day Alexander visit the company of Jack for the work mode that they both agreed for the collaboration. Jack knows it was his busy day because of some pending projects in the company and in addition with it is the new project they start with the Fox group.

As a doctor Jack has his passion in it, although with his tight schedule he still look forward the new case of mental health in their hospital, not just on the psychology department but also on full operation of the side business the he love most.

After of some meeting and checking on the facility Jack is on his clinic in the hospital he attend all the person with nervous breakdown, anxiety depression. He talk to them one on one, until there was a man, he was shaking afraid on his surrounding, his eyes can't stop moving it was clearly sign of anxiety depression.

"Hello sir, don't worry and calmed down your safe here. By the way I'm doctor Jones. Hm.. care to share what happened on you so I know how to help you. " Jack started.

"okay doc. I saw a group of people they beat a man at the dark road, until the body of the man lame they cut his body like a animals. While I'm busy observing the event in my shock. There is a man who covered my mouth and he brings me a bit far from the area. And till me.

'You don't want to die like what you see now at that road?'

I nodded my head I'm afraid that man could kill me. Then he till me to run and never look back, he till me also, not to show my self as a wetness in any court. Because it is so dangerous for me. And that is the starting I'm not going to sleep, Because I imagining that happened on that night, the nightmares is my every day struggle, please help me. " He said.

" did you see the faces of the man that saved you!? " I ask out of my curiousity.

" no doc, he use mask that cover his face only eyes I see. But if I heard his voice I'm sure I can distinguish that voice, but we all know many are same voice." He answered.