chapter 22

The group of people was spread through to one of the safe houses of Lim syndicate. The people of Alexander know the place because everyone had the location of the car. That they sent with the man they captured or much better to say one of his men inside of the group.

Alexander is the first person to show himself to the area.  he knows the reaction of the man.

"Hello Mr. Lim, how are you?" Alex said on his cold voice and look, while sitting on the top of the car.

" You're so early Mr. Fox. How you come inside of my ground. You know that no one will get out of here."

"Are you serious Mr. Lim. You don't know that I know that you blow out the head of Khatamora in your office."

"How do you know about that?" Mr. Lim almost jumped on what he heard.

"And you know why I'm here. did you know that your man is all gone in the fight on the street, so I'm the one who sent you this gift for your happiness."

"What is the meaning of this? Are you even serious about what you are doing." Mr. Lim use his best desgrez to show that he never be afraid of.

"Do you really think that? I'm giving you my wife, hahahaha. Even flies I never let to touch his skin and I allow you to look at him closely."

"How could it be?" his asking on his shaking nerves.

"You really don't know me. For acting this carelessly and messely one. Don't use your heart over your mind. Emotions can kill. But it's too late for a lesson. Old man."  Alex took out his knives and said. "I need you to see how everything will collapse in your bare eyes. Any last word."

"No you can't, you are in my place and all of my people are here."

"Are you sure that your poppet is still on the free hand, or much better to say is they are all gone."

More nervous the man feels inside of his will being. He can't even see one of his men, and even a shadow of them. The fair is in him, he knows it is the end, but he doesn't want to give up.

"Where are you people?" he shouted. But nothing is answered.

"Now where you to run. And let's play hide and seek here in your place. In my count of five you must hide yourself in the place that I can't find you. Or you will die without challenges….." The man is now on his nervous breakdown and he runs. " ohh your cheating I'm not yet started on my count.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When the old man heard a laughter in everywhere in the building. He never stopped, he continued running aiming for the big door. But in the next step he did a knife standing on his knees, and the man heard the count of the lion king.
.
.
.
.
.
" 1…. Run..... Mr. Lim run….. Hahaha. " the old man is trying to run once more, and another knife is standing on the one of the old man legs.

"ahhhhh….. You're a demon….. Ahhhh…. " He shouted so loud.
.
.
.
.
.
"hahaha now you know who I am…. Why are you still trying to touch the things that belong to me?.....try to move yourself Mr. Lim." Alex throw another knife on the right arm of the man.

"ohhh are you still okay….. Cruel Mr. Lim….cruel show me how helpless you are now,,, as helpless as my wife feels when the time you try to abduct him….cruel ...." The helpless situation if Mr. Lim bring to Alexander Fox a satisfaction. The smell of blood is waking his evil side....

"Please Mr. Fox forgive me and give me another chance please… ahhhh"  The man begging for his life,  trying  to gain his life, that now is on the Cliff of the death.
.
.
.
.
"Really,.... If you think about your life before you did that messy action, you never suffered like this. Where is the proud and ruthless head of this syndicate….cruel….." Alexander said showing his merciless side to every people,  letting them know he never give a fuck to who ever try to against him.

the old man trying hard to move himself but another knife hit on his arms… and the count he heard again.
.
.
.
.
.

" 4…..hahaha…..oh your blood is stinky as your well being…..if only you didn't kill khatamora in so early you will had a good play mate too." Alex said

When the man tried to stand and....... The last count he heard together the things dropped on his back and stood perfectly. Then the last loud voice he let out.

"ahhhhhhh…… help me……."

"Hmmmmm…. No one will come and help you. You forgot this place is far from the people…. Enjoy the hotness in hell. Mr. Lim…. Bring all the garbage inside and fire them all." Then all the bodies are dropped from the different floors of the building. It looks like a shower of bodies.
.
.
.
.
.
All of that wetness of the old eyes. When the old man smells gas and the whole area is full of gasoline. Then the fire is starting to build up. the whole felt the hotness of the fire. the sounds of deaths  is starting to sang from the most of people who is still alive before the fire started, are heard everywhere.

After the grief of the people inside. In a snap of the fingers of the lion king the building is eaten by the soil. Because this  building's floors are going down on the bottom if the earth, if you look at it from afar it is like a simple first level house. But inside there are four floors under the ground.. If it collapses it is like nothing happened.

When the whole team is walking back to their cars, and Motorcycles, and start driving back to the city.

Alexander wanted to come home directly because he was afraid his wife would wake up without him. He knows how scared and nervous Jack is.