chapter 35

Because Alexander wants his jack being at home. He plan to take the opportunity to get a baby twins. As a man plan. He was so possessive and jealous person, when ever time he saw someone eying his man. Alexander want his man just by himself not for everyone. call him selfish but that is true because he knows only safe places for Jack is at home because of the nature of his business. He think this kind of opportunities he will never let go most specially the offer is coming from the friend of his wife.

"Baby are you ready to meet our baby's"

" yes, but remember we meet the woman not yet our babies." Jack said.

" Yes I know but I'm just to exited to had them so you just stay at home. Because everyday God made. My Jealousy and possessiveness towards you is on the high level."

"Oh why like that? I'm already yours I'm your so called wife. No one can take me away from you, and always remember I never let someone snach me from you." Jack assured his husband. 

Alexander is now more happy and excited their baby. He knows that his wife can stay at home and always safe, being with their children.

In the plane where the couple is. Jack was on his sleeping habits and his husband was with him who never allowed anyone to disturb his lovely wife.

' Now baby I had all the reason to let you stay at home.  In the nature of my business your life is their target. Even if your just staying at home no one will try to hurt you.' Alexander plan to double the security. The nurses and nanny are will train for their work. He makes sure that everyone will done before the baby's come, they plan it as a twins because they want it in just once and never does again.

The children come with him and Jack. No unfair thing, and rise thim together. They are hoping of a boy and girl children. But for Alexander whatever they got they love them for sure.

In the next days in Australia the private plane is arriving. Doc. Anderson waiting them to bring to their hotel so they can rest first and at night they meet the woman.

They both tried and sleepy in the hotel and they both end up in bed. Sleeping without changing after the long flight.

In the evening the two man is on the tub to had their bath as always they end up with lovemaking before they done their bath.

"babe look I'm not in the good situation. I told you to make it slowly."

"that is fine I'm with you and I don't let you full. Your always in my arms."

"Fine, let's go to the restaurant."

Alexander pick up his wife. Jack was too surprised on the action of the man.

"Hey put me down, please  I can still walk you know." but Alexander never listened to his wife in the parking area.

Many people are eying his wife. 'who they are against the man who carry the person in his bare arms.'

Alexander evil smile is on his face. He love messing around with his wife when he was jealous. He wanted to show the world that he was owner of the person. Who try to snach what is his, no chance of the world.

In the car.

" babe, can you control your Jealousy and possessiveness. Your messing me." Jack complained to the actions of the man.

Not because he doesn't like it. But he wants him to trust, their love. He put away all the negative thoughts away. He love him and trust him that is what he want to his man.

But jack knows that is not the right time to talk about the matter, he just put his feelings away, and let the man enjoy of messing him around.

The other side of that please. The three ladies and the two doctors arrived in the meeting place. Doctor Anderson talk to the donors.

"I know that you three knows the purpose of this meeting thing right?
I just want to clear one more time. Two of you was the donor of the seeds of a child to my friends. Then one is the mother where the two babies planted in nine months. The two of you after taking the seeds will be gone, and not showing to the child in any way.

For you as a home or a surrogate mother, after giving birth you never show up to the family. If you three show up in purpose the law will catch you. "

"yes doc we understand." the three woman said.

" They are here."

When the couple enter the restaurant. They catch everyones attention. Because of their physical appearance. Jack was skinny type of man, and Alexander love to put him a men clothing near as a woman clothes. Because Jack facial features is like a lady. He had a long legs long and slander arms, and a sexy waistline. But Alexander not allowed Jack wear and full woman dress. He still love to see Jack a man with the beauty of the a woman. Not with a dress of a woman.

The chemistry of the couple can catch to the heart of the every person see. The the two never bother them self on what people said they use to it.

When they arrive in the table where the meeting is conducted the couple saw the three woman they look at each other. Part of the contract is none of both party can not see each other face, so Jack and Alexander wear their masks, also the three ladies. Before they enter the private room of the restaurant.

When the meeting was started, the lawyer is explaining all the terms and conditions for the plan and the both parties are agree. Things are running smoothly and everything is ready.

The couple are on their way to hotel where they temporarily stay for that trip. But before they reach the place Jack saw a park, he like to enter the place. It looks like the place falling him to enter.

"Babe can we stop a bit here."

Alexander wonder why his wife want to stop in the place. He was confused and worried about the safety.

"Why baby?"

"I want to go inside..." Jack said in a a sweet voice. " please let's go there"

"okay. But we don't take to long it wasn't safe for you in crowded place."

"Yes I know." they entered to the place upon entering Jack saw a kids running every where and he was amazed to that lovely kids, his heart getting full of excitement for their up come babies.

" Babe if we had our babies. Can we go in this kind of place every week ends. So they can play like that."

Alexander was so happy to see his wife to being a future mother. Things that every husband wish for. He plans everything of his life but he never plan to had such a good wife.