chapter 37

The days come fast like tomorrows is never end. the day they waiting for in nine months is now coming.

Jack waited a from doc. Anderson to call him bringing his son and daughter. The babies is born a week ago and the girl had her infection so she need to be clear and safe before doctor Anderson fly them in the country to his friends Jack.

After the medication and clearance of the child they the flight is waiting to him. Even the whole household of Fox are emready of the arrival of the the hair of the Fox. They love to meet them. The room for the baby is ready it was extinction of the master bedroom. But the door only can open in the side of master bedroom to avoid the nurses and nannies to enter the master bedroom without permission.

The nannies and the nurses are ready and the double security system of the house in and out, included the secret cameras outside and inside of the house. That only Alexander knows. Secrets are not allowed.

After waiting in two long hours the plane is arriving with the two new born babies. They are carry carefully with the two doctors.

"Hey doc Anderson what's up. How was the fight?" Jack ask.

" it was safe only we hold us is the car accident when we come to the airport. Here your babies congratulations. "

" babe look they are so adorable. " Jack said.

" yes baby. Oh Mr. Anderson come with us and let's talk about some business at home. And teach me how to take care this two angel. " Alex said.

" sure... And expect that he cut your time dude look how happy he was and forgot us. " doc Anderson said.

" Hey baby we still here. So happy to forgot about me and Doc. Anderson. " Alex reminds his wife.

" Sorry never happened again." He smile to the man in front of him.

"baby you need to know how to manage your time. Because you are not just a mother but a wife to." Alexander said.

While doctor Anderson listening. And adore Alex act, How Alex spoiled Jack and how the man love... To His old secret fame. The truth of his coming to the country is not to offer the man a surrogate but to make sure that, his jack is happy of his decision to marry.
He admitted that he still not moving on from his feelings toward his best friend and his secret love. That if had a chance he make it for him. But when the time he is ready to stand by Jack side it was to late when he saw the person being happy to his man upon his visit. His hope and prayers are all gone, he knows it was his mistake to not hold the person when he had time. Even how much he want Jack he doesn't have a rights to separate them.

The truth he and his wife was divorced when the woman know about his secret feelings towards Jack and the ex wife he ask a favor to act as his wife in front of his old fame.

When he knows about the sudden marriage of the man he never believed in it. When he check the jack social media see the man next to him. He still holding on he want to believe that the heaven gives him a little chance to had the person he wants. But when he arrives and ask their friends everything is gone. Only tears of his eyes is race down on his face.

When he was visiting the man in the office, he want to know the husband. The man who snach his love. Upon looking to Alexander he knows how much love and respect, adoration the had to Jack. That eas his pain, knowing that the person is safe and care. But he knows also on his heart whatever had happened he was ready to catch him in any situation and any time.

Now he saw how Alexander love Jack he was happy to fly back in his country and bring his broken heart to the place.

"Guys I can't made to go with you. I forgot to tell I had meetings back home tomorrow morning."

"oh that is sad to say... But you can't move that?" Alexander ask.

"No dude business is business. I well see you both again when had time." doc. Anderson said.

" Buddy are you sure with that. Your not joining us.?" jacky ask

"No buddy but don't forget to call me if you had needs for the babies care. I well always free promise."

"Thank you buddy. Babe I sent him to the plane okay."

"Sure baby... Take your time." Alexander allows Jack. As a mafia leader his instinct is so high. He knows doctor Anderson had feelings for his wife. But the man knows his limits. When he knows that Jack is married to him.

" Buddy. Thank you for the help. " jack give the man next to him a warm hug that makes doc. Anderson heart dance of happiness. That he hold him in last time.

" Your welcome, don't forget to call if you need anything. I'm always willing to help you. Okay.... "

" Yes sure I will be.."

"byeee"

"byee."  the last good bye of the friend of that day is happened.

But in the far away a pairs of eyes are watching like a lion in the jungle ready to snach the man if had time. He was hiding trying no one can see and discover him.

He followed the couple secretly in every destination. But his every moment was track by the people of Alexander.

"Boss someone following you and the queen. And there is no trace of groups behind him." the informant said.

"Make sure he can't follow us till home."

"yes boss." After the call jack got worried.

" babe what is that."

"Why you're beauty can magnet any man,."

"what you mean?"

"someone following us, without trace of group. I think it is personal. From now on I put you a GPS and our babies for what ever happened I track you. I can't leave if one of you I lost."

" No one you lost babe I fight for us. I know our family is never be safe, and the only thing I can do is to fight with you and never be weak. I'm a mother and a wife. Promise I will never allow you lost either one of me or our child in this family. " Jack promised to his husband.

" Thank you baby. But I won't allow you to be hurt and put your life to danger. Okay. "

" yes as long as no one of you and our child is in the danger. " the man say.

On the other hand the man who secretly following them are now still making his way to locate the man he dreamed every day and night.