chapter 41

Alexander brings the wife in the business meetings with the leaders of the mafia groups. It was Jack third time, joining this kind of meetings.

Alexander saw the men's in the meeting room is eying his man. He knows the looks of the man's around. But Jack is holding his hands telling him in silence not being worry. He smiled and said to himself.

'Now I saw my wife another attitude and he was not just a good wife but also a good businessman. Jack knows how to ride the people around him and learn secretly their hiding motives baby your too different. I let you handle this meeting so they know your another side. ' Alexander said yo himself being proud husband.

"Good evening all of you. Maybe half of the group doesn't know me. Let me introduce myself as you preceding tonight. I'm Jack Fox lifetime partner of Mr. Alexander Fox. If my husband is a ruthless and evil of this group expects me I'm more than him. I standing in front of you and give you all a one warning.... Don't try me..... So let's start this meeting." Jack said in no trace of softness on the look and the man voice.

Then every person of that room silently agree on him. No one trying to question the man with authority in front of them.

" As I start. I learn some of the members of this organization is violeting the roles that we hand. First of all the role is don't across the boundaries and territory of others, and I saw four from this group tonight is doing this and all the evidence is in my hands. As I said if my husband is ruthless I'm more than him. Don't wait my hands is waving before each of you people learn how to follow. And next, I saw a group following my family and me. Don't wait people that I catch you and you know what is the next happening."

The people of the room looking each other and trying to figure out. The four leaders who commit a mistake they  couldn't look at the man with authority. They waited Jack to pointed him and said.

" I'm so sick of your dogs take them away. If there is something happened to my family I will never give you a chance to escape from my hands I will be the one who blow your brain out of you,,, you hear Mr. Sy."

Mr. Sy is the leader of the mafia from China he hold ten percent of China under world business of drugs, and the man hold also a human trafficking.

" Mr. Fox I don't know what did you say. I never do that. I respect your group. "

" Oh really. Look and learn so everyone see."

Jack play the video and even his husband doesn't know about the video and investigation of his wife do. Alexander is so surprised to the man initiative and activities behind his eyes. He was happy and yet being worry to the man, to think the person is trying to move silently and even him not knowing about the whole thing happens.

Alexander also happy to know how secretly man is in doing the security for their family, and he is sure to himself to talk the wife at home after the meeting they need to do.

When people see what is on the video , they start to be more afraid to the man in front of them, knowing the person ability is clearly higher than the husband.

The four who commit the

At the road back home June the assesstant is silently driving and his surprise when the boss ask him.

"What you know about the secret investigation of my wife? June..." Alexander ask.

Jack is now worried about the man. June doesn't know anything about he what he did. He put some security cameras, GPS and every surveillance connections, all by himself even on his husband safety he always make sure of it.

" Honey he doesn't know anything. I did it by my self."

"Did I told you not to put your self in any danger. Why you still doing this?"

"Sorry I just need to make sure everything is going to be fine and safe for you and kids."

"I know you're doing this because of your love to me and our family but your risking your safety and that is my issue. I'm a man of this family I know our security is made a bit mess the past but it not mean that they never does their duty and responsibility in this family. By that kind of work just trust me for that kind please." the husband said.

"hon......I know but can I continue the things I started. Please....." Jack trying to get a approval from his husband.

"Baby your in the risky situation now upon showing to the people this night, all of the things you've done. How can I stop you if your in the place that I moved and the group where I belong to. This time I joined you to achieve your goals, but in one condition no secret move." Alexander said he can't control his wife wants the man is already had a decision.

In the other hand he do some investigation. Something that can make him comfortable and confident. He love Jack so much and he can't let anyone to take the person away from him.

But the result still a known. He never stop mostly specially this moment. Jack knows every movement of the under ground business. It was highly confidential no one knew about the things. Where take a great person who does this kind of job? Who is  this man that can do things behind of his back without knowing the said movement he does.

He knows the worries of his husband, like he felt every time the man step out of the door of their home, If the man come home safely. But this thing happened of their family this past months are made them stronger as individual and as parents.

Jack knew his limitations and control himself if his husband and kids around. He make sure that no one from his house knows what he does, but he knows also that there a secret can remean secret forever. But he made sure he do his plan before the complications come.

.....................................................

He ask one of the man he trust the most. From the very beginning. After his mom died when the time he graduated. Because of the kidnapping incident. His dad tell him that there is someone save him and he doesn't know who is the person behind of it.

Jack try to find this man he promises not to get married if he doesn't found him. Until one day the person he ask to gather the information, come to him after two long years of finding the man.

He become frustrated, of waiting  a good result,  before he got a right person to handle the work under pleasure, and he keep the nan under his protection he contacted him in time he need a help from him. When jack decided to focus his training he ask the person as his professional trainer of martial arts and gun firing. Alexander don't know what is the relationship of jack to the man he hired.
.
.
.
................ To be continued................