chapter 25

After the hot hours of their session Alex brought Jack on the bath and he set the warm bath of the other. He never let his wife even step on the floor; he never let his wife walk, he carried the person from down to upstairs nakedly. 

"I put you in the bath so I can make our food. I know you're hungry." 

"Okay thank you.. How lucky I am to have you. I love you," 

"You're always welcome baby. Don't use  that cute act ... instead of making food for us to eat, I will eat you. I love you,,, don't start the fire baby." Alexander warning to themn, he give kisses his wife lips in the tub. 

"Okay, take your leave." 

Alexander walked out of the door because he almost started his fire. He wanted his wife to have his rest. 

Down he called his men if everything was going well. The evidence is all sent to the government to use for filing the case against the two syndicates. 

"Hello Jerry, how was the report and the action of the government?" 

"Dude as I told you to relax, everything on their door, and the arm force is working now.98 % is clear now." 

"What about that HR head in the hospital is she is moving?" 

"Still boss I think this HR is not only she works you can see her actions on my monitor do not worry boss we are on her phone and we can monitor her everywhere" 

"Great…. Take some rest ..." 

"Thank you boss." 

Alexander drops the call and makes another call to his men. To let everyone have enough rest, but still be vigilant always and always alert to unexpected threats of enemy's. And he added a double security for his future father in law. 

He takes a tray of  food in the room. When he gets inside he feels nervous upon seeing his wife on the floor. 

"Baby what happened?" his eyes almost jumped out because of what he saw blood onto him. He picked up the man from the floor. And runs to the bed. 

"What happened? Why more blood on the floor and broken glass?" 

"I try to get a glass so I can brush my teeth. But because the floor is wet I slide on. And I step on the broken glass." 

Alex worries he gets the first aid kit to clean and disinfect the wound. He checked the wound on the man. He saw a deep and it is continuing the blood flow. He took the glass inside and put a clean cloth on to avoid the dirt and bacteria. He cleaned the bathroom and saw the floor was wet and slippery. 

"Baby remember. that I told you not to go out on the tub." 

"Yes but I need to brush my teeth." 

"Why not wait for me to come?"

"Sorry.." and Jack is giving his man a puppy's eyes. 

After cleaning they eating their food so they could rest. Alex planned to visit their old man. The old man called him to come home. He knows that the father is missing his son. 

.

.

.

.

.

In their peaceful night the other part of the world is so busy. Cleaning the drug din and warehouses, after they get the full information of the illegal elements. 

In the morning Alexander wakes up early in the morning, while his wife is sleeping like a baby. He smile on what he saw the peaceful image of an angel. 

'Baby how I wish to give you a peaceful life. But life with me is no place of peace. But the only one I promise to you, is that I protect you with my love and life.' 

Then he prepared their food for breakfast and the water for the morning bath of his wife. After all the things they need to do, Alex and Jack enter the door. 

"Babe where are we?"

"Shhh don't ask." 

"Why?" 

"Just don't be okay." 

"okay" 

The elevator is run. Jack knows that they are going up because of the arrow. It was quite long for an elevator to move. They travel with the thing in about twenty minutes. And they stop at the place. He really wonders where they are.

When the door is open his eyes almost jump. Why is he in the basement of the hospital? He knows the place.

'Seriously how, our travel is going up but it ends in the basement of the hospital and this is a parking area for the hospital personnel.' 

"You're thinking so loud." 

"How we end up in the basement. While our elevator is going up. This hospital I know every place of this but the place where we stay is something strange." 

"There are many secrets in this world and that is one of the secrets. Don't worry I explain it in the future so you will know that all." Alexander said. 

He knows that his wife is not ready to accept the secret in the underground business. And the man also wants his wife to stay innocent and not corrupted by the dirtiest part of the business of the world. 

Many things he doesn't want the person to be involved in. he is also looking forward to the future safety of his future family. For Alexander enough that he is inside of this world of illegals. 

But he knows that in the future one of his hairs will be one who holds this group. It makes him a promised to himself that he trained that future hair properly,  and it will never be a greedy one. Because greedy side of a human can make the person a bad one, and be a threats of the society. Like the two Mr. Lim and Mr. Khatamora. 

He can't handle his hair in the future, when they become the enemy of the community, because of the business he built in the past. He wishes that hair is a good protector of his land. 

When he saw his wife the desire of his heart to protect the community is increasing day by day. Alexander a safe place for his family. 

TO CONTINUE…………