chapter 23

He runs his car to the safe house where his wife is located. He needs to hide his wife for a while to restore the self confidence of the person after the attempted of abduction. Even though the man is a psychology doctor, Alex knows how big the effect of the accident is. It was Jack's second kidnapping. 

When he arrived at the safe house. He entered the elevator that brought him to the location of the man. He comes up to the stare going into the room. He opened the master bedroom and saw his wife sleeping so tightly. He takes a shower. After the relaxing shower he sat down on the sofa watching the sleeping man on the bed.

Earlier

He remembered how worried he was in the morning upon the call of his troops about the sabotage of the service vehicle. 

He felt relief when he learned that his people were still following his wife using the motorcycle. 

He called Jerry ( Jerry is his IT) to assist him with the the monitoring of the car of his wife. The man sent him the link. 

"Boss I already opened the camera of that car. From here on the monitor we can see two strange black car. I got the plate number of those two cars. One belongs to the Lim syndicate and the other belongs to Khatamora." 

"okay hold on don't drop the call my wife is here now I think he is aware of the situation." 

Then Alex hears the scared voice of the man in the other line. He let the person calm. So jack can drive will, and not let the person talk. 

"Boss the car had an audio monitor from the enemy I saw in the previous video." 

Alex was like boiling water, he was furious to think that these people were really trying to take advantage of his wife.

' Mr. Khatamora and Mr. Lim, you two will ppay this in a high price. You are trying hard to cut my patience.' 

" Hello June, how was the situation?" 

" Don't worry boss I will never let them take your queen." 

"Hold on guys, I saw a strange thing five kilometers away from your wife. I think they plan to take the doctor to that area." 

"Zeus ready the next intersection put our truck in that area where the duplicate car of my wife. Make sure they do not know it was a drama." This time Alex muted his line to his wife to avoid spilling the info. 

He makes sure that no one will know the plan except him and the people he trusted once. Zeus who knows this kind of rescue he call his team to prepare for the things they need to and he divide his men into three groups one to ambush the enemy coming from the other side and the other group for rescuing the doctor and the third is their back up to take down the two car in the front. This kind of plan is not new to all the leaders of Alexander to his group. Even if he never says a word his people know what to do. 

Alexander saw the worries of his wife on the monitor and  even those tears running in his beautiful face, will never be hidden from the  eyes of the man. His heart is trembling with worry and pain. He wants to shout his anger and kill those people who do this thing to his wife. But he knows he needs to calm down and just let those enemies in for a couple of hours. He heard the gun firing, and he got back to his wife. He needed to let him know that he would never leave him… encouraging him to keep driving fast and not don't stop. 

"Jerry, what happened to my wife? It looks like his going to sleep." 

"Boss they put some chemicals on the air condition of the car." 

"Shittt,,,, fuck you all…. You pay for this people… you must hide in the place that I don't know, Khatamora and Lim…. Your end is not that easy." His screaming was furious and angry. 

" Hello Alice… prepared a doctor to take good care of my wife." 

"Okay dude…. I see….." Alexander walked out of the office and let his assistant handle the business affairs for the day. 

He goes down to the parking lot and drives his car so fast that it almost flies. He wants to come directly to the area where his wife is. Upon he arrives the enemies are all gone.  his people control everything in the area. 

"Wait my call before we move to the next plan. I need to put my wife In safe place." 

"Yes boss…." 

"Thank you guys,,,, you never let my wife be hurt,,,, in my call is the time of collecting the payment of the credits." 

"We wait for that boss." Then the evil smile from everyone around is showing on their lips. 

He remember everything of the event in the whole day and night is stopped when Alex felt his stomach complain. He stands and starts walking downstairs to look for something to eat and he needs to prepare the food for his wife too. 

Jack

He wakes up in a room not familiar to him. He gets panicked to learn that he changes his clothes to, into an extra size long sleeve, and he just wears underwear no pants with. 

He looked for a door, he saw the room is so large, the color of the room is black and white you can't see other colors inside of that room, after checking the whole room he tried to open the door. He saw a stairs going down and he slowly stepped. Not wanting someone to know that he woke up. But he smell a good smell of a food from somewhere in the house. 

He followed the smell where it was located. When he found it he mesmerized the person in the kitchen. Even though this person is not facing him, he knows the physicality of the man. 

"Baby your wake up comes to me." the man said to him and turned around. 

Jack run to his husband's arms. He knows that he is totally safe now because he is with him . Then he cries so hard, he doesn't care if someone is around his legs warping on the waist, and his arms on the neck. 

" Thank you for not leaving me. I'm so afraid, I'm so scared, they shoot my guards….." Jack said in the middle of his crying. 

"Shhhh……don't cry, you're safe now and everyone's safe. No one of your guards is hurt, don't cry. Everything is okay baby." Alex turns off the fire on the stove , and he brings his wife to the couch near them. 

"I saw the cars shooting them. What happened and why did they follow me? Why do they try to abduct me?" More and more why he asked to his husband. 

"Baby why… because they want you against me. Because they know if you are in their hands they can control me, they can let me do everything for them for your safety ."

"ohhh you mean I'm not safe any more?"

"No one is safe in this world, baby don't worry I will assure you no one will be trying to hurt you again."  he kisses the lips of his man. While his hands are rubbing his back. 

Alexander knows that he and him need this to calm themselves and let their worries flushed out by their sweet love making. 

The sex that can heal their wounded souls in the whole day of sorrow. They need to comfort each other for them to continue their life tomorrow.