chapter 40

Alexander look at his wife who is enjoying the things he has done. The pleasure that no one can give to Jack except him. Because he knows that he never share this man to any one, but still there are so many trying to share with.

"ahhhhh honey please.... I want you you...... I can't make it..... I'm to near.... Yeahhhhh........"

"yes.... Baby your wish is my command......"

He possession himself for his entrance in his heaven. Jack is feel his butt with something hard he knows that thing is. He feels the pleasure and pain it was carefully put in inch by inche but after the man succeeded to enter his entrance his husband start to move and pump him slowly for him to adjust the size.

'hmmm baby you never changed your still the man I first had your emotions, how you invited me to take you forever.... And your moan is always my sweet music... That I'm willing to gamble with for me to keep it mine till the end I never stop to be ruthless if the change is to keep you mine. Till the last breath I made.' Alexander said to himself.

"honey...........please pump me hard more harder.......ahhhh....." Jack  hold his hand the pellow on his head.

And he doesn't know that he bite his lower lip because of the pleasure. Alexander take his victory. When he take that lips and suck it like there is no tomorrow.........

Jack pull himself to breathe and he lay his head to the shoulder of the man. Every time the man move above him the excitement in bed was incredibly high and it was happening he always end up of biting his husband. The feeling of being taken by the man is like a heaven for him. But that excitement was cut when the man pulled himself from his body and the emptiness was with him.

Alexander bent himself so he can reach the man length suck the person more in more. That Jack is shutting of his pleasure he want to resleas but there is something happening.

Alexander put a tool on him so he can't do his climax. But his husband don't want his wife on suffering for long.  Alexander let Jack released his first load. Alexander do his work and continuing pleasuring the man under him.

"ahhhh....... honey please do me more please....... Hmmmm"

the more faster more rough and he changed another possession he put his wife legs in his shoulder. And move as fast as he could.

The throwing of the bodies and the sound of the skin and the moaning is the only movement and sound of that soundproof room. They share their bodies and soul to each other. And the happiness if their heart and the satisfaction of the soul and the solution of the lust of the body. They answer it in the most satisfying love making. And the husband shout on his climax.

".......ahhhh baby I'm so near..... Ohhhh your always wonderful to me..... Ahhhhh......."

" Me too...... Honey.....your always great.... On me..... Ahhhhh you hit it.... More..... I'm Cumming..  ..."

"yessss..... Baby cum for me....... Ohhhh your so sweet......"

the slamming of the body is continuing.... Jack is closing his eyes and he can't hold it longer he made his second release this time even single touch from his husband is nothing happened.

" Honey ahhhhh........ Hmmmmm..... "

Ge bite the shoulder of the man on the top of him. Alexander was on his climax he released all his seeds inside of his wife. And Jack released his seed in his stomach.

" ahhhh.....baby thank you..." Alexander said on his breathless moment.

Then he hug his wife dearly afraid of losing him. Jack was so happy to the sweetness of the man he answered person as tight.

"I'm always yours honey... Please don't say thank you.... Because I feel that you just buy me from outside and give you a temporary solution of your body needs.... Please don't say thank you because if your happy to had me. I'm more than happy being taking by you." The wife said on his almost tearing eyes.

Alexander was worried on the sudden sadness of the man's face.  he knows the reason, he said in a very low voice.

" I'm sorry baby.... Please don't be sad.. I'm just thankful of having you in my life... Please don't be sad. It makes me feel bad of putting your heart a sadness. I promise not to say that again if you don't want to heard it from me. And always remember your my happiness my heart my soul. And I don't think you as one of the past time. I never do that since I had you in my side. I love you.... " Alexander explains to his man.

The man was contented to the person explanation was happily laying on the chest of his husband. But Alexander knows his wife not comfortable of being sticky on sleeping time he get up and prepared the shower for a quick shower for his wife.

He picked up the man on the bed and gives him a short shower just to take all the sticky liquids, now is drying on the body of the person. He dry him with a towel and put it back on the bed for the comfortable sleep.

He himself lay on the bed beside of his wife and pull him to his body so Jack can take the hot temperature of his body and sleep well that night.

In the morning Jack wake up late. When he checked the side of the bed he found nothing. But empty bed, he knows that the man leave him alone in the bed and he start to be sad. He doesn't want to wake up in empty bed. After the hot session of the night.

Alexander knows his wife very well. He prepared a simple breakfast on the bed and quickly come back. He knows Jack attitude after a steamy night, the man doesn't want to be alone at the bed and even going to the office he need to bring him and let him sleep at the office room intended to his wife and children only. When he entered the room he found Jack is seated in the bed looking like on his crying.

"Baby..,. What happened?" Alexander ask to the man.

Jack looking his husband that he missing after waking up with empty bed. He get up on the bed. While Alexander put the tray in the side table. He catche the man running on the top of the bed. Jack jumped on his husband and warped his arms to the neck, and his long legs to the waist. He buried his face in the shoulder of his husband and the husband carrying him letting him recharge.
.
.
.
.
................ To be continued...............