chapter 39

After the kidnapping. Alexander changed their security system. He made it into most high system to avoid the accident that happened lately.

Alexander was worried and frustrated. Even how he care so much about the safety of his family the dangers are always in the way to his family. Even in his own home the dangers are openly enter.

All the the worries and loud thinking of the man is not excemted to his wife eyes. It was like a open book for Jack. He really wants to help but the man can't accept it because of the pride as a head of the family and a father of a mafia.

"Hey honey why thinking so loud I heard it from a far that make me more worried about you." Jack hug his husband from the back and let the man rest his head to his shoulder and give him a pick on his lips.

" Nothing baby I always like this if I look at you and our kids. My family is my security. I want to hide you and my kids from danger but the more I hide you and the kids the more on the danger come to you guys. I can't imagine myself without you and our kids."

"Don't worry honey we never be in danger if we are beside you. And also I always help to protect our family and children. Please let me do that. I want to learn more about our business people and groups so I know where to be more vigilant. And to who I need to think twice. You know I had a capability to ready people attitude and behaviors so I can ride on them too. Please let me help you. " Jack begging his husband.

He wants him to trust and be carefree with him. He feel that his husband's doesn't had enough trust with him but he understand because that is the nature of the man's business and character.

" Baby I don't trust you in defending your own safety and our children but if you really want to know and learn everything I'm ready to give it on to you. I love you that much...... Please baby don't put yourself in any danger and our children. That is I always worried and I don't trust  you in any that kind of matter okay, give that to me please."

" Yes honey I only use it if the situation is hard for you and our team to find and define me and our children."

"Thank you baby. You can start your training tomorrow and I bring you to the meetings I made to other mafia leaders as my loving wify and most trusted person."

As what the man promised to his wife. Jack started to do his trainings from self defense, knives, and guns. He trained in many kinds of material art, he reached every single attitude of every mafia leader and subordinates. He already know how to look who is trusted persons and not trusted one. He also started investigate every one of their group secretly.

He does things behind his talent as a psychological doctor. He learned many things and way from school. He need to know all things his husband did. Every enemies, every alliance, every traitors and every trustworthy persons.

In three months of his training he knows who is who and even the person he married to. How powerful, how ruthless, how dangerous the man is, but Jack choose to stay and love the man on who he was and what he does.

That things Alexander afraid on. He was afraid if his wife knows the things he done the man is leaving him away and don't want him in his side but he was mistaken because the more Jack knows him the more Jack love and trust him increases day by day.

When the couple is in their room. Jack was looking his man working on his laptop after they put the babies in the bed. The nannies are on the night shifts. Alexander and Jack is now on their own room Jack was looking his husband busy as always with the business affairs of the companies and even in the hospital.

He walked slowly to the working man seating behind of his working table. Alex was bit surprised by the presence of the wife look at the person. Jack takes his one arm and seat on the lap of the man. Warping his arms around and give him a sweet kisses in the lips and he made it more deeper more passionate that the man won't be able to react negatively with it.

He travel his sweet lips and tongue into the neck of the next person, in front of him. He grinding on the lap of the man good enough to put a fire to his husband. Alexander is on the fire is now starting to touch him. Rubbing his back, squeezing his butt and he started to lick his wife and he slowly unbutton the pajamas of the man on his lap. Enjoying the sweet taste, the man natural flavor of the body of his man is no exception to his mouth and tongue. He bite every inch of the person, leaving his own marks to show his territory.

Looking his own art on the skin of his wife. Was his happiness. He smiled when he saw it and said.

" What a beautiful art I made." Then he start his worshiping on the man skin again and again.

He suck the small buds on that perfect chest while his hand playing the other one. He runs his mouth travel to the his wife stomach kissing and licking.

He can't get enough on man he stand and pick the man and put the person to the bed. Jack arch his back to offer to his man his body. He wants him to eat him whole and he made his song so that the husband dance with it.

"hmmmmm.........take me honey....ahhh....."  he purposely bite his lower lips.

"hmmmm.... My baby you know always how to put me on fire....... Ohhh......" he said and started his work again.

Alexander pull down the man pans with the underwear and he smiled evilly and he stared to suck him and lick that wonderland of the man. this place is his heaven. Alexander knows that what his man wants is his worshiping and he was glad to give it to him.

"Ohhhh..... You make it right honey...... Yessss do it more....." Jack moan in the high pleasure.
.
.
.
.
................. To be continued..........