chapter 29

After one call the guard running with the key on his hands . Alex take the key and run in the door to open it upon he open the door he close it back and lock.He want a long talk with man and want to explain everything so he can save their relationship.

"Baby please talk to me , I can't make my day if your still angry."

"So who is that woman can act like that in you. And your just letting her to say that words to me you never say anything. Common Alexander, how important that girl on you for letting her to insult me in front of you?"

"Baby is not like that , I just can't insert my self when you are angry, and I'm so happy to heard that your fighting for me and our relationship to people around us. That cause me to forgot the reality. Baby please forgive me." He explain.

"Just give me time. I'm still busy you can leave." Alexander heard . the word "give me time" words that blow him like a fire.

He walk near the man and turn the chair the person use to seat. Jack is so shock on what the person just do. Alex garb the man face and claim those sweet and plump lips. He never give the person a chance to make a argument with him. He want the man to stay by his side by hook or by cork . He claim that part with deep and yet passionate, he let the person a memories that never forgot and never experience with someone, because for Alex no one can touch his man except him, who ever try to win the man he sure of him self he leave his crime forever.

He touch his wife even the man is not responding to any of his action. After how many times his wife trying to push him away he win against the person. Now it moves and answering all his movement. He smile evilly inside of the person mouth to declare his victory. He made it more needy and hungrily. Alex pick up his wife and put it in the top of the table. He close the glass window using the remote control. Then he start to take off all the cloths of the person throw it every where of the room. He don't care the people calling on their phones only matter for him now is to put his wife in heaven, to take all of that negative on the person mind and replace their love.

Jack starting of his moan.

".....ahhhhh....hmmmm...." His hands is holding the hair of his husband and those long and perfect legs wrap on the hip of the other.

Even his mind keep fighting because of the hurting feelings from what he saw in that office, the person he fight on, is just keep his silence on the time that he want him to fight their relationship with him. How he try to fight on the desire Alex bring to him but his heart and body betrayed him.

The feeling to be jailed the arms of his husband bring him to forgot all those hurting side and choose to be happy on his love and worshiping. The man is on his high pleasure that he could not remember his jealousy.

Alex knows the wife needs he worship every inch of the man skin , never leave a space of that body that he never touch. It makes him more arose to see the lust full look of his wife. He even manage to take his cloths off. And now he is licking the man length is already laking those sweet and his most favorite juice that he never change of the most expensive win of the word.

He feel the climax of his wife and he made his way more passionate. The long finger of his man is pulling his hair leading him. And the beautiful doctor let his music to let him dance with it.

"......ahhh....more make it more daddy.....ohhhhh.....harder please......hmmmmm... " he do what his man want , after a few more thrust his wife release his seeds.

."......ahhhhh is great daddyyyyyy.......hmmmmmmm......"

He pick up his wife from the table where the man seating . He let the person lay on the edge of the table the possession it face him to the most wonderful sight he had. He lube his fingers and he start to insert it on the hole of the other. He move it in and out the continuing movement is made his man back on the hard road. He added another two long fingers inside pumping it more faster and aiming those soft spot inside and yet he got it .

"ahhhhh ....don't lost that please daddy......ohhhhh.....its feel good......" words the hit his husband evil side, his lust is more higher than before, then Alex said.

"you're mine and mine alone......and I never let you go away from me.....in just a short of misunderstanding.... But yet I prove to you she is nothing but a past."

Then he pull out the fingers and lube his hard number in no words he insert in the door of the man without mercy.

".....ahhhhhh your body is never been change it was so tight like the first time we had.....ohhhhhh ......you really made perfectly just for me .....hmmmm...."

" .....I'm all yours take as you want .....ahhhhh.... You know that I never leave you ........ Ahhhhh... But I won't forget what I see... " Jack answer.

On the words of his wife Alex is now on his heavenly feeling and feeling worry on the last words his wife said. His happiness is over flowing like those beautiful waterfalls . Knowing that his wife is never leave him, he does his job more satisfying, more hard and rough. Not giving his wife a reason to leave him even just a day. He us more determine to swift all the hurting feeling of his man.

"Promise me baby don't leave please...... Your mined and promise you not to hurt you again...... They can't take me away from you......... I'm all yours baby...." Words of promises that Alex said in the middle of his thrusting.

".......hmmmmmmm .......ahhhhh ......I believe in you..... But I'm still hurt that you just allow her to hurt me with her wirds...." he said in a close eyes,  letting the feeling of hurt covered with their passionate time.

"Thank you baby...... Next time I won't let it happened again..... Not again...."  he turn the face of the man and claim those sweet lips, while continue his rhythm. He saw the tears run on the other face that make him hurt. In couple of minutes past by.... The hurting side is cover by the love and a words of promise is constantly sing on Alexander lips.

The quite room is now full of sexual sound that only the two person who knows the feels. Their climax is almost on the pick, but their body want it to be more long. Long time to that crazy feeling of satisfaction. Their love is now on a very strong that no one well separate them.

" ......ohhhh .....daddy fuck me more hard....... shit your always great on it......ahhhh ..."

" Yes baby...... ahhhh this is my heaven your always this fucking tight .....that i want to pump you forever...." the man said like a drunk person . Yes he is drunk of the most satisfying win that he is the only one can enjoy.

" .....daddy I'm cumming .....hmmmmmmmmmmm........"

" me too lets make it ........ahhhhhhh cum for me baby......cum for me ahhhhhh"

And the husband make it more fast and rough in and out again and again and again..................

"ahhhhhhh..........hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm......." A sound of success is heard in the whole room.

.

.

................TO BE CONTINUE.........