chapter 18

The desire

At the office Jack on the lap of his man, move his butt to put the on fire. Jack knows even a small movement he did Alex is got on, he holds jack waistline and helps him move his.

"My baby was horny… you know if you do this you never get a mercy on me and you can't walk later going to the elevator."

" I know and I'm not afraid because I know you're here to carry me out of this building, even if I pass out you never let me alone here." Jack said in a seductive way.

Alexander can't hold his lust and desires to the person seating on his lap. He held the man's neck to bring their lips to each other. He eats it and suckles it like he has no tomorrow. A hungry touch on his chest brings Alex to a higher level of his needs, he wants to claim this person in a very rough way. They take all of their clothes and touches every inch of their skin.

He bite a little in the lower part of  the man's ear. He move his from that part down to the neck leaving his  marks, the best art that he had and only for his man. While Jack held his hair pulling it that made Alex more lustful effect. He eat the small neples suckles it like a baby hungry to be feed by the mother the sound that he love to heard started to sing.

"ahhhhhhh….. Yessss….. I like that bite me more……" the sound of desire let out from those beautiful lips,

He lay down the naked body on the sofa. Alex touched the skin of the man to keep it pleasure Jack arch his back of the feeling he had, he wanted his man to claim him again and again.

Alex spread the legs of his wife and inserted his two long fingers without any cream. He stretched that part to prepared the man.  In how many fingerings he entered his hard and already lacking sword start twisting. In without mercy he pumped so hard and rough.

The office room is full of lust, full of lustful sound the skin clapping. Alex makes his way in and out of the door of his heaven, moving as fast as he could while still claiming those sweet lips.

In a period of time, the rough round has almost reached its limits. And the screaming of their climax is almost ready to shout.

"ahhhh….yessss…..more harder please…" words that even in a thousand times are still sweet and new to the husband's ears.

"baby hold on….. Hmmmm… ahhhh… you're so tight that I don't want to go out from here,,, ahhhh." Alex feels his sword is tightly locked on.

He flipped his wife. He claims the person from the back, he holds the waist to support his strength. Then he slapped those perfect butt again and again until it sullen red. The man next to him is let out his loud and yet the sweetest moan…..

"..... Hhhhmmmmm…ahhhhhhh….. I'm coming….. I'm too near…. Ohhhh…"

"ahhhhh….. Hold on baby….. I'm a bit farrr….. Ahhhh…. Fuckkk your so….. Great…. I wanna fuck you….till next…. Ahhh."

"Ohhhh…..yesss hon….. Fuck me…. More I'm all yours….take me….claim me….." and the eyes of the young doctor is turning back to his head….

".....baby…..shooting on you…. Ahhhhhhh."

"me…..tooo…..yessss….."

The hungry feeling, the lust full desire are now taking an answer on their hot love making. That no one knows how they want to stay connected to each other in their breathless time.

"Thank you baby for loving me this much. No inch of my world is empty… I love you."

"I love you too…"

"Baby, the man who try to kidnap you is in the arms of the police, but baby I know he can escape from there. So please just stay by my side from now on, I will transfer all my business affairs here if it is okay with you."

"I am more happy if you do that you don't know how worried I am when you are out of my sight."

"Thanks baby you don't know how happy I am now. I plan to abandon the building of my office company. I renovated that into a new hotel building."

"That is a nice plan. I like that to"

"okay…."

"but hon where you put your people."

"Did you see that building next here?"

"yes…"

"that belongs to Mr. Thomas he sale to me five years ago, but I never mind it before, and the offer was closed seven months ago. He offered it to me again so I bought it. It needs another couple of months for renovation. I want it safe for you no spy camera around that does not belong to us. So you will always be safe. "

" Thank you. I am always your first priority."

"Of course because you're my spouse. And your safety is important to me, also I need to change your car, so whatever situation you're in, and I'm not near you, it will help me to protect you."

"ohhh,,, what do you mean?"

"It was a high grade car. I can monitor you wherever you go and what danger is near you. And do not ask for the whole information. Just trust me."

"Okay, I trust you."

"Good…."

They continue their sweet moment and they talk, while in on each other arms. After a short rest Alexander brought his wife to the shower for cleaning and changing.

OTHER POV

On the other side of the country the policemen are on their man hunt operation to locate the escaped prisoner.

They checked every single part of the area. After four hours of searching they found nothing.

'I saw Edison Khatamora. He is now running to my location. Perfect timing for having a new hand to swift ayaw this Alexander fox. Come near little duck come and let's bring that enemy out.'  When the running man is on the side of his car he opens the door and lets him in.

"come inside, faster before the police come." .
.
.
.
.
.
.