Temple of adonis

➻ SUMMARY | Swearing your life to serving as a priestess in the Temple of Jimin, your city's patron god, is no easy duty – especially made difficult when you have a run-in with the coquettish god.
➻ RATE | 18+
➻ PAIRING | adonis!jimin x phoenician!reader
➻ GENRE | mythological god AU, ancient phoenicia AU
➻ WARNINGS | mentions of hunting, loss of virginity, dumbification, degradation, self-demeaning, uses of "whore" and "cumslut" and "fucktoy," objectification, f! masturbation, voyeurism, unprotected penetrative sex, finger sucking, like one hickey, a creampie, jimin is a mf god yall ,,, a warning in itself
➻ WC | 6.6k

Life in the sisterhood was boring.
I mean, not to take it the wrong way, it was all you'd ever dreamed of as a young maiden. Staring up at the patron god's temple every worship, admiring the adonis' towering statue in the center of town, a pose of power. Looking down at the town, almost as if it knew that he was the only thing standing between the town's deterioration and prosperity. A cocky tilt of his lips teasing passerbys.
Though, the statue within the temple was a different feat altogether. A nude rendition in an extremely suggestive pose, passing by the statue when you were younger would make you drop your gaze in embarrassment. As would the obscene drawings lining the passageways – the colorful panels that filled the temple walls would depict a plethora of sexual positions, characters in the mist of sexual gratification, and, well... Jimin in the center of it all. It was fitting for the god of beauty and desire, a temple well-crafted to honor his passions.
Unlike most temple patrons, Jimin was a mortal. Though, having once saved your town from a ferocious boar with his impeccable hunting skills, a bow and arrow straight between the eyes and the boar was down, your town was quick to hoist his pedestal and crown him patron. Jimin had the abilities of a god, but lived a mortal life – it allowed him to move freely between your world, and where the other gods resided. The underworld if he so wished, and, of course, through one's thoughts, swimming with desire.
Your whole life, you were fascinated by the exuberant god, your dedication and worship growing stronger with each passing day. He was your town's protector, your savior. You were honored to have such a dutiful patron, allowing you to drop to your knees and give thanks as often as you wanted to. You prayed to Jimin, and felt closer to him with each stroke of fortune you were awarded. It served as the main reason for you rushing to the temple as soon as you turned of age and begging to join the sisterhood.
They were astonished by your dedication, never expecting a young girl like you to give up a life of marriage and social status to serve as a celibate priestess of a patron god. It was unheard of, to be quite honest. But, you were determined in your request, dying to become a more intimate part of worship. You felt as though Jimin was always with you, watching over you as guardian. The least you could do to repay him was devote yourself to his service.
Though, as eager as you joined, your time at the temple slowly ebbed into never-ending monotony. Sure, you were an extremely well-respected member of society, your priestess status holding you in high regard. Sure, you were educated and resided in one of the most lavish places in the city. You were lucky by all means, gaining priestesshood was not easy.
But the more you spent time at the temple, learning the ins and outs of routine and procedure, the more the temple started to lose that magic that you were originally drawn to. The patterns you fell into made the beautiful decorations seem mundane, and the offerings you gave became mechanical. Your passion was fading for the wondrous place you once called sanctuary, and your once full heart started to empty.
It had nothing to do with the patron god, of course. And, of all the things in the temple that became repetitive to you, the giant suggestive statue of your patron was exempt, still bringing unexpected warmth to your cheeks. Your love for him was as strong as ever. But it started to fall to the back of your mind as habitual duties took the forefront. You weren't thinking about him as often as you used to, as you should be.
Today was a special day, though.
It marked the one-year anniversary of the start of your priestesshood. One year ago today, you kneeled in front of Jimin's statue, raised your hands, and vowed to remain a true and pure priestess serving the temple's god for the rest of your days. And you had served well, an obedient and dutiful caretaker, carrying out your tasks with no hesitation or complaint. Carrying a torch for the young and handsome god, it was a flame that burned fervently.
The temple didn't have many celebratory traditions. You would be awarded dessert this evening, and a new robe for all your hard work. And that was it.
Truly, the main part of the celebration was the eternal prayer session you were supposed to take place in. Secluded away in a private prayer room of the temple, you were meant to spend all day, hands clasped in sincerity, eyes shut with passion, reciting endless prayers to Jimin. It's not like you necessarily had a problem with devoting your whole day to your god, but truly. You had said all you wanted to say. You spent almost every night praying to him, there wasn't an absence of it in your life. Sat there in the small room, you ran out of things to say. At least, appropriate topics of prayer.
Another large statue of Jimin adorned the room in front of you, this one twisted into a lying down position. Most of his idols took a suggestive form in nature, the god of desire being well-represented. It didn't faze anyone of course, he was your city's patron and a savior, and that was the way life was. Many people had no problem coming to the temple, and setting their offering down in front of a giant fresco of Jimin in an orgy. It was simply a painting after all.
Though, as a young virginal maiden, you were bound to be affected by such promiscuity. Especially, having never experienced it yourself. You never acted on it, of course – you would never disrespect the temple of Jimin in such a way. You were simply... drawn to your god in more ways than one.
You always pushed those thoughts to the back of your mind, imploring yourself to remain chaste in the holiest place in the city. And for the most part, it worked. The temple, though fraught with provacity, started to become commonplace to you.
However, sitting in a room with a giant statue of Jimin all day, while he twisted his body in an erotic way, wasn't helping your cause at all.
You huffed as you turned your back on the marble, pointedly crossing your arms. "You know," you started, "It's so hard living with your constant displays of... erotica everywhere. Couldn't you have been the god of something else?"
The statue offered you no answer, of course. Apparently, still caught up in a carnal sensation.
"You know priestesses are virgins, right?" You shifted, blowing air. "We can't do any of those things. Especially that one fresco in the large basin?" You fidgeted at the thought of it, cursing at the reminder you just gave yourself.
"Why couldn't you be the god of... I don't know, hunting?!" You threw your hands up in the air. Legend was that Jimin was also phenomenal at hunting, proving his skills with the wild boar. Stories of his excursions in the wild of the Phoenician woods were told from citizen to traveler — the god's golden bow and arrow glinting on his back as he rode through on his sterling steed. A cocky smile on his face as his game swung from his back, the concentrated look he wore when he spotted his prey. Those who caught a glimpse of the lightning-speed hunter were known to earn great fortune, his presence a lucky charm.
Fuck... now, images of his sweat-glistening body filled your mind, his damp hair sweeping over his eyes, sticking to his forehead, as he rode. How he'd probably mirror those concentrated expressions as he hovered over you, his loud grunts echoing in your ear...
"Or...y-you know..." you stuttered, trying to shake the lewd thoughts from your head, "the god of s-something else."
You tried to keep your eyes downcast — though the statue was behind you, other paintings adorned the walls around you. One portrayed him in a beautiful garden, a field of anemone flowers under his feet as he... jacked off. Raining the flowers in his release as he reached his peak, mouth fallen open. The flowers drank him in, turning up to grow towards him as if he was the sun.
Another portrayed him caressing a lover twisted under him, bringing his lips close to his own. The man beneath the god looked up at him in awe, infatuated eyes drinking in the desire-filled god. Jimin was painted with a small smirk as he glanced over his lover – no doubt pressing his hard-rock body against him – eyes dancing in ego as he surely knew the man was putty to his touch.
His hair was golden, reflecting the sun's rays, in the fresco to your right. His face was tilted up towards the sky as two lovers encircled him. But what really caught your attention in this one was how warmth seemed to flow through him, his expression of pure light and laughter. It perfectly represented the god's presence in your own life. A source of brightness throughout.
"Like... the god of light. Doesn't that suit you perfectly?" You sighed in contentment as you gazed at the painting, pointedly ignoring what his two lovers were engaged in, but instead, keeping your attention on his radiant face. Wondering how different your life would be if you were born in another city, with another patron god. You shuddered at the thought. You couldn't imagine growing up with another god to worship, bringing offerings to someone else's temple, signing your life over for priestesshood for someone else. Especially that Ares. You shivered, thinking about the god of war. No, with his anger issues, you're sure the temple would've been built more like a barricade than a place of worship. Nastily out of style. And distasteful, if you ask yourself.
No, you thanked your lucky constellations that your lord and savior was the god of desire. Though hard it may be to abstain from the culture he so vivaciously represents... Especially while calling this place home.
"You sure have a lot of thoughts on what your god should represent."
Your head jolted up at the echo sounding behind you–a beautiful saccharine sweet voice with a sharp edge. You didn't dare turn your head in the direction, afraid someone had broken into your sacred sanctuary on your day of prayer, somehow sneaking in and interrupting your time alone. Though, you hadn't heard footsteps, nor seen anyone enter in front of you, from the door you were facing. And, somehow, that voice didn't seem like a stranger's to you. Though you weren't sure you'd heard it before, it somehow felt familiar–comfortable, even. You let your shoulders slowly relax, consoling yourself in the assumption that it was surely your imagination. You'd been in here for hours, you even lost count. Who knows what your brain would conjure up now?
"What's wrong? Where's that silver tongue of yours now?"
You jolted out of place, shock running through your body. There it was again. That one you couldn't have imagined. Especially not with the footsteps slowly pacing behind you. You placed them near the statue now, the footsteps a few feet away from you. Your heart thudded loudly, racing to try and keep up with your brain. Unsure of your next move, you decided to stay still. Hopefully, they were just... I don't know, talking to the statue?!
A small puff of amusement sounded behind you, the paces stopping. You heard the owner of the voice shuffle, close to the statue if the sound of marble was anything to go by. Your eyes were glued downcast, though darting back and forth, trying to make sense of the situation you were suddenly caught in on your one year priestesshood anniversary. Your mind was filled with situations, at the forefront being "oh shit! were you in trouble for complaining about Jimin's dick being everywhere??" Not gonna lie, that one was on you. No one told you to complain out loud.
"Well, sweetheart?" When you failed to respond yet again, the voice prompted. With a laugh he pushed himself off of the statue, "Come on, baby. Aren't you going to greet your god with reverence?"
Your eyes widened, shocking your body into movement. You stood up at the speed of lightning, turning around with a whirl. Your body warmed with embarrassment as you took in the figure smirking before you. You'd recognize him anywhere, his face etched in your brain, with reminders everywhere you went. There wasn't a single place in the whole temple that didn't portray the shining face before you.
"Jimin!" Your hand flew to your mouth at the blunder you blurted out in haste, fighting to keep your shaking body still as the god cocked his eyebrow at you.
"Well, don't stop calling me that now, sweetheart. Your prayers are filled with your sweet little voice calling out to me: Jimin, oh Jimin..." The frisky god teased, holding a hand to his chest to mimic your desperate cries.
"I don't sound like that." You tried to be firm, indignant at his display (true, though it may be...), but your voice came out in a mumble, barely over a whisper.
"I think I'd know. It's been constant for years, almost 24/7." His words, though a call out, were not chastising in the slightest. His eyes were running down your figure, the nonchalance stance he was in opposed your jittering one, creating a power imbalance he was well aware of. "Tell me, do you think about anything else other than me?"
You wanted to spit out, "I have duties, Jimin!" and wipe that infuriatingly cocky smirk off of his face. Although, that would only serve to prove his point further. Trading your life away to an eternity of devotion to him? Yeah, you weren't bringing that up.
"I am just... honored to have you as my patron deity," you excused, hoping he wouldn't see right through the tight-lipped wall you were putting up. Though, it was the truth, it wasn't the whole truth. And you had a sinking feeling that nothing that came out of your mouth would be of any use–that your inner thoughts were like an open book to him regardless.
"Bullshit." You could hear the smirk in his voice as you jumped at his words, not expecting such a crass awakening in his place of worship. But, why should you be surprised? Jimin, as you well knew, wasn't one to hold back, especially not in areas such as... lewdity.
He pushed himself off of his statue, taking a moment to admire the carving work. He ran his fingers over the marble, humming in approval. "This one's pretty good, I have to say."
You were fidgeting in place as he circled the statue, and didn't notice as he turned to face you, a ghost of mischief evident. "What do you think of it? It's realistic, right?"
You kept your gaze firmly on the ground, and not at the statue of Jimin arching his back and throwing his head back in a supposed moan, body lifted off the platform in a display of passion. Or the life-sized Jimin prowling next to it, baiting you with a quirk of his eyebrows.
"If you say so. I wouldn't know." your response tumbled out of your mouth, rushing to to prevent yourself from rolling your eyes and huffing, how am I supposed to know, dickhead? You didn't know if he was doing this on purpose, teasing a virgin priestess of his own temple, might you add. But you couldn't help but wonder if he could just fuck off and mess with someone else. The priestesses at Apollo's temple, for one. Your sister city was a grand one, throwing your humble city into the shadows. Obsessed with material things and kissing the government's ass. It's no wonder your smaller town was left to the wild boars until Jimin came along.
"Hm, I suppose you're right."
You couldn't help the lift of your eyes when Jimin spoke again, catching your attention. Off guard, as it were. Because the moment your eyes met his, only a heartbeat passed before he was shrugging off his hunting tunic, pulling it over his head with finesse. You could've sworn you saw his tongue pushing into his cheek, but that view was soon obscured. And replaced with something much more bewildering.
You saw it in slow motion, the way his shirt slowly lifted to reveal his golden-tanned skin little by little. The V-shape leading down into his pants first, well-defined and hypnotizing. The hard-rock abs next, slowly revealing two, four, six... an eight pack. You weren't able to tear your eyes away, glued to the figure of the stripping god before. You were helpless to the way your body started to warm, powerless to the way your hands fidgeted, though you urged yourself to keep it together. It wasn't working.
The sight of his arms lifted over his head was the nail in your coffin, taut muscles complimenting the popping veins. And he knew. He knew you were shaking in virgin, putty in the face of him in his full glory. And yet. He decided it wasn't enough.
"What about now?"
If you hadn't schooled your face, you're sure your jaw would have dropped all the way to Hades' realm. Jimin, the god of desire, your city's patron, had mounted a prayer table, and mimicked the statue's pose. Complete, with the head thrown back, the arched back. Oh, and he gave you the exclusive version of a live moan–ripping from his throat with a debached look on his face, and a wink to boot.
"Don't be shy." How he wore a nonchalant smile on his face after that, you'll never know. "Your city did good. You should be proud."
"I guess..." you're mumbling under your breath as you try to readjust your priestess robe, praying the arousal dripping down your legs hadn't seeped through.
He chuckled as he sauntered closer to you, step by step until he was only a hair-breadth away. "So shy," he muttered under his breath as he caressed your chin. His fingers were as soft as a dove's feathers, though they alighted everywhere they touched.
"You weren't this shy when you were dreaming about me doing you like that fresco in the great hall."
You almost stumbled over nothing, scolding your balance for a scare like that, almost throwing you into Jimin's chest. Jimin's words, however, were not as easily reprimanded. Your hands burned with the thought of the fresco in question, and the sinful thoughts you allowed yourself to indulge in...
Only once though! And you couldn't be blamed, really. One of the senior priestesses was giving a sermon of sorts, droning on about the prosperity of your city. Your eyes were bound to wander. And if they landed on the fresco of Jimin taking his lover against a column, where a crowd was gathered right behind them? Then so be it...
Though, you didn't know Jimin was listening to your thoughts then! Though, with the thoughts you had, the way you were begging for his touch in your head, or chanted his name as you imagined yourself beneath him, you couldn't blame him for mistaking it for a prayer.
"T-that wasn't... It was a fluke–I don't–"
"What?" Jimin playfully flicked your chin with his thumb. "Dumb baby, didn't you know I'm always listening? Think I don't know you got it bad for me?"
You opened your mouth to counter, but he didn't let you, effectively shutting you up by running his thumb over your lips. "Don't try to deny it. It's not just your priestess duties."
Your breath stilled as he slowly pushed his finger past your lips, ghosting the inside of your mouth teasingly. "Admit it. You can't do anything without thinking of me."
You fell silent, and not only because his thumb was working his way into your mouth. You took it gratefully, thankful to have an excuse rather than a response. Because, you supposed it was true. Jimin wasn't wrong — there wasn't a task in your day that you didn't pray to the god about. You started your morning chanting his name, and ended it with a heartfelt appreciation. He occupied your mind even before you came to the temple — but now??
You nodded sheepishly, in lieu of using your mouth — it was occupied. But that was enough for Jimin, giving you faux sympathy with a pouty look. "Good girl. Can't take a single step without me guiding you, isn't that right?"
Your senses are hyper aware when his other hand wraps around your waist, pulling you closer to him. "Baby's one-year anniversary of dedicating your life to me." You can feel the way he breathes the words, goosebumps rising on your skin. "Have to give my cute little devotee a present. Otherwise, what kind of god would I be?" He used a high-pitched voice when he said 'god,' mimicking you, no doubt. A teasing smile on his plump lips, he neared your own. Your breath hitched, stilling with anticipation.
"How would you like it? Oh wait–" Jimin's lips never met yours, only ghosted over you as he spoke. Your heart thudded, racing to feel his touch. But he was making you wait. Of course he was.
"I know."
In one fell swoop, Jimin had sat you both down on your prayer mat. Facing the large, imposing, marble statue. Your back pressed to his chest, your legs were spread out in front of you. Your robe was being subjected to Jimin's hands, one quick move of his fingers, and the delicately-tied bow in front of you was falling open, letting him push the fabric to the side.
"Why don't you show me how you pray to me?"
His hands trailed down your bare thighs, pushing them further open. He threw your legs over his, fully opening you up to both him and the statue. "I-I don't know what you mean." Your voice shook, but not with fear – rather with the guilt of knowing what he was referring to, and a hint of anticipation as his hands trailed closer to your core.
"Don't play coy, baby. Or do you need reminding?" Jimin lowered his head to nip your earlobe, sending a shiver down your body. "How you laid back against your sheets and screamed my name. Filling my mind with your voice. I was hunting you know," there was a hint of complaint in his voice, a slight whine lifting up the ends of his sentences, "almost caught an antelope. But all of a sudden, your voice caught me stumbling, pouring through my damn ears."
His hand suddenly tilted your head up to meet his eyes, making you look at his lust-ridden gaze. Though, little did you know, behind those wide, surprised eyes, you mirrored his look. "Calling out to me, pleading my name." His breath washed over you, the sweet scent of a star-shaped flower engulfing your senses. His lips were shiny – he'd just licked them, teasing for the way he was bending down...
"Begging me to do unspeakable things to you."
You didn't even hear the small whimper you let out, but Jimin sure did. Swooping down, he captured your poor, forlorn lips in a heated kiss. Not your first, but certainly your best. His lips were plump, molding into yours just the way you imagined they would. He slipped his tongue past your barrier, not that it was much of a challenge. Your mind was hazy with the kiss, riding on a high that was just out of reach. Until now.
"Poor baby was suffering all day, weren't you? Practically in heat, couldn't wait to get back to your room to indulge." He pulled away from the kiss slightly, speaking in between peppering your wanting lips in pecks. You threw all caution to the wind at that point, stupid from the kiss, and begging for more. "Couldn't even perform your duties. Just stared at my pictures, was all you could do."
His hand had crept in between your legs, ghosting over your dribbling cunt. With a hard peck to your lips, he buried his fingers in your folds, not hesitating to explore the mess you'd already made. Your hand flew to his bicep, gripping tightly as you resisted the urge to buck your hips into his hands. Eyes half-lidded, you moaned into his mouth, submitting to whatever he said.
"You were made to serve me, weren't you?" Mumbled against your lips so softly, so matter-of-factly, as though it were inherent. You didn't process his words, only nodding dumbly. Yes, it was true.
His hands were getting well-acquainted with your puffy cunt, he spread your juices around, your cunt glistening with his ministrations. "So fucking wet. You've been sitting in my prayer room all day like this?"
No shame in you, you bobbed your head "yes." You couldn't lie to him if you wanted to. Ordinarily, a burst of warmth would spear right through you, shame overtaking you. Though, in the presence of Jimin, all you could see was him. Any notions of guilt or shame were worldly feelings–and the outside world simply didn't exist right now.
"Wanted me to come take care of you, my desperate little baby." He presses the next peck to your forehead, using his unoccupied hand to caress your chin. "Lucky for you, I'm a benevolent god."
You closed your eyes in gratitude, basking in his embracing figure. He was right.
His fingers were coated in your arousal, sliding up and down between your folds more aggressively, with a goal in mind. "Baby," his sweet voice caught your attention as his hand moved your chin, away from him, and directing you towards... the marble statue in front of you.
"You wanna get off?" How fast you nodded was embarrassing. "Then," you heard the smirk in his voice before you saw it on his face. Jimin's hand was suddenly ripped from in between your legs, the closeness of his embrace fleeting. He leaned back, resting on the palms of his hands as he gave you your ultimatum. "You're gonna get off to him first. I wanna see the way you've been fucking yourself for me."
Your face scrunched into one of trepidation when you turned back to face him. Was he serious?? By the fidget of your hands, you already knew the answer. But Jimin cocked one eyebrow at your confused expression, pushing his tongue into cheek and giving a small nod. Get to it.
You turned back around, sweat beading at your back, as you faced the large erotic statue in front of you. You had the god himself pressed against your back. Yet, there was something about that statue that elicited a deep yearning in your core. It must have been all the times you fantasized about him with that image in your mind, all the fantasies that were birthed from simply that statue being in your consciousness. Yeah, that was it.
Your hand slowly lowered, shivering with hesitation. You could hear Jimin breathing behind you, feel his chest rise and fall. Remembering the chants of his name, Jimin... Jimin... oh! Jimin, please—
Your hand made contact with your own core, fingers squishing with the soaking arousal. Messy already, and slightly throbbing from Jimin's touch, you were dying for attention to your sensitive clit. Fingers brushing against the little nub, you arched your back as you pressed your thumb down, eliciting a sparked reaction shooting through you.
Fuck. You watched the statue, imagining the pleasure that made Jimin's mouth fall open like that. Your fingers moved faster over your clit, putting pressure where you needed it most. Your cunt clenched with the thought of joining your pleasure with his, wrapping yourselves in a sheet of desire, rolling around in those debauched ways he paraded so proudly.
"Don't be shy, baby. Let me hear you. What do you imagine I do to you, looking like that?" Jimin cooed in your ear, giving your earlobe a coquettish nip and a tug for good measure. You could feel his breath on your neck, tickling your sensitive spot.
"I-I–" Your sentence was interrupted with a whine as you imagined the way he'd feel on top of you, sweaty and breathing heavily. His damp hair sticking to his forehead, the teasing smile he'd flash you. The way his hips would gyrate against you, making you feel all the pleasures you've never known. "I'm thinking about how it would feel if y-you f-fucked me..."
It's about all you can get out, but no matter. Your thoughts are like an open book to him regardless. Especially made clear by the groan he lets out when you think about gushing all over his cock and coating him in your arousal.
Fuck. This wasn't cutting it. You couldn't hold back any longer, lowering your fingers down your body. You pushed two into your hole at once unceremoniously, throwing your head back onto Jimin's shoulder with a loud moan as you fucked yourself. Your hole squelched with each move of your fingers, ready for the taking. You couldn't stop the fantasies rolling through your head, of how deep Jimin would penetrate you, how you'd be able to feel his imprint for days. You can almost feel it now, a bulge slowly growing behind you, making it evidently clear that your fantasies were not far-fetched—Jimin's cock was fit for a god.
"F-fuck." The tiny curse fell from your mouth breathily, the room suddenly feeling too stuffy. You huffed to shrug off the robe on your shoulders–before Jimin even noticed, the fabric was puddled in his lap. "Jimin."
There it was. The sound of your sweet prayers, but live. A moan emitting from your desire, a desperate call of his name. You were deliriously devoted to him, truly. His name was out your mouth like an ancient chant, always on the tip of your tongue. Bright eyes, and excitable, you had joined, ready to serve. It was only right he rewarded you.
"Jimin, please. I-I'm close..."
Sweet girl, you chanted his name as you pumped your fingers in and out of your cunt, growing desperate and restless with each stroke. He could feel your legs shaking, your body squirming as you reached your peak. But, he knew you wouldn't cum without his permission. You were waiting, holding yourself back. Waiting for your god, your lord and savior, to tell you what to do. His dumb angel, couldn't even cum without him telling you to.
"Go on, baby." He chuckled at your desperation, deciding right then that he wouldn't let you suffer any longer. Only because it was your anniversary day, though. Let it be some other day... "You can cum."
With the command, something clicked inside you. And before you knew it, your arousal was spilling out all over your fingers, your thrusts slowing down into your cunt with a final scream of Jimin's name. Though, muffled, because as soon as you reached your peak, Jimin slapped his hand over your pretty little mouth before you alerted the whole temple to the god's arrival.
You slumped against his hard-as-rock abs as your orgasm washed over you, Jimin cooing in your ear as you worked yourself through. "Good baby, that's right. Fucked yourself so good for me."
Jimin didn't stop peppering kisses to your neck, nuzzling you in an uncharacteristically affectionate way. You leaned into his touch, craving more, quickly becoming addicted. In a haze, you lifted your fingers up to your mouth, sucking them dry. You wanted to minimize the mess as much as you could. You weren't thinking about the way Jimin's kisses stopped abruptly as he caught sight of you, or the way his eyes darkened while you swirled your tongue around your fingers.
You squealed as you felt yourself being pulled up, lifted off the floor, your robe falling in a heap behind you. "You know, baby," You heard Jimin's voice in your ear as he pushed you towards the statue, the marble legs stopping your fall as you stumbled towards it. "Only whores lick their own cum off of their fingers."
You whimpered, your heart sinking. How were you supposed to know that, you internally wailed. You just wanted to clean up your own mess, that's all. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know! I swear!"
"Sure you didn't." Turning around, you were met with Jimin crowding you, pushing you further onto the statue. "Are you really that stupid?"
His hand was caressing your cheek when he said it, but that didn't decrease the bite in his words. You saw a mean glint in the god's eyes—teasing, yet daunting. You nodded your head slowly, tears brimming in your eyes. Yes, you agreed, you were that stupid.
Jimin gave a sympathetic tsk to your cause, shaking his head in faux concern. "Looks like you're only good for one thing."
Before you realized it, too busy wallowing in your own self-shame, Jimin was lifting you up and placing you in the lap of the marble statue. A glance over to your right, and Jimin's extremely realistic moan was closer than it had ever been. His Adam's apple could be seen clearly, all the guttural ridges and details sculpted very lifelike. You gasped, the statue's package pressing into your ass check. You forgot it was in the nude.
"You're just good for taking cock." Jimin didn't seem to be talking to you now, busy with fishing his own cock out. Holding you by the waist with one hand, he moved in between your legs, running his tongue over his teeth as he smiled at you. His Adam's apple bobbed with his next words, and you couldn't help but wonder if his moans would look the same as the statue. "Dumb girl, stupid for my dick."
He kissed you so sweetly after that, you almost forgot what he'd said to you just then. Though it was all a ploy, a distraction for him to line his cock up with your entrance, and push into your tight hole. Your eyes widened as you felt him stretch your virgin walls, and you made to pull away from the kiss to gasp, but he didn't let you. Chasing your lips and enclosing your figure, he kept you close, tangled in a mess of tongue and teeth, with no room to breathe.
Once he was situated fully inside, he let go, breathing heavily as he rested his forehead against yours. "You okay?"
You nodded, despite the tears brimming at the corners of your eyes. He took that as his cue to pull out slowly, giving you plenty of room to catch your breath, before pushing back in again. "My empty-headed baby. Take anything I give you right?"
You nod again, "Anything," you mumble, voice small in the large prayer room. You're letting out whimpers you don't even know, grasping at Jimin with tiny fists, and tilting your head, eyes big and wide. It didn't matter that it stung a little—you wanted to please him, make him happy. You'd do it all, anything he asked. Maybe you were just a dumb baby, a whore, as he called you. It seemed fitting now—
"Good girl." His hips start a steady pace, snapping into yours with lewd thrusts. The sounds fill the room, and your small gasps make a symphony. "Fuck–good little cocksleeve. God, so tight for me."
"J-Jimin—" you're hiccuping, breathing starting to hitch as he penetrates places inside you that you've never felt before. You didn't know it could go this deep, feeling him in the pit of your stomach. His hips slapped yours, rhythmic thrusts squelching in and out of your wet pussy.
"Shh, be quiet. You don't know anything, do you?" He's breathing in your ear, moving his mouth and leaving a hot trail before he's ghosting his lips over yours. "Leave everything to me, okay?"
You bob your head dumbly, eating up every word that comes out of his mouth. Your hands wrap around his body, gripping at that perfect, bronze skin, his back muscles rippling under your touch. Jimin hooked an arm under your leg, lifting it, giving him a new angle to fuck you at. "It's what you were made for, isn't it? My little fucktoy."
You whimpered, legs shaking as he fucked you deeper. "My stupid baby doesn't even know what that means, do you?" Jimin let out a breath of amusement. You'd huff, under ordinary circumstances. Cross your arms over your chest with an I do, too! But, he was right. You pouted, shaking your head no soulfully.
"Letting me defile you in my own temple. Fuck—" He pushed you back, making you lean down and grip the statue's knees for balance. He practically had you straddling the erotic figure, but he wasn't concerned with all that. Jimin was reaching his peak, evident by his sloppy thrusts into your already messy cunt. His pace was getting intemperate, drilling into your tight hole with no signs of stopping. "Can't even think straight if it's not about me, little whore."
He was chasing his own pleasure now, little concern for you. Though, Jimin, the god of desire, had a natural allure for someone else's trigger points. He buried his teeth into the sensitive part of your neck, making you throw your head back with a call of his name as he sucked. "P-Please, Jimin, I-I can't—"
"You can and you will." He pulled back, leveling you with a domineering gaze. One that let you know there was no room for misbehaving, or playing around. "Take what you can get, and don't complain. It's all you're good for." He gripped your cheeks, squeezing them tight between his fingers. "Right?"
Your frantic nod was what did it. A few more thrusts into your sloppy cunt, and he was spilling his seed right into you, coating your walls. He was throwing his head back, letting out a deep moan as he buried himself in you, hips stuttering as he released spurt after spurt, your poor pussy taking everything he gave. You watched him in awe, flickering your eyes to the statue for a second, before you glued your eyes to the cumming god before you. It was even better in person.
He slumped after he fully emptied himself, catching himself on the statue's abs before he toppled over you. "You did so good, baby." He caressed your cheek, cooing at the shy way you looked down, avoiding his gaze.
"Thank you. For everything." You were looking at the cum leaking out of your pussy, mesmerized. But you weren't just talking about that.
Jimin pressed a kiss to your forehead, a smile of endearment spreading on his lips. "You deserve it, baby. You deserve everything you want. I'm just happy to deliver."
He set you down gently, helping you off of the statue, and searching for his discarded tunic. Your heart was heavy as you fidgeted with your fingers, the question you wanted to ask him the most on the tip of your tongue. "A-Am I ever going to see you again?"
Jimin's smile spread into an amused one, a cheeky wink following his words. "You know how it works, baby. You pray, I answer."