Cherry blossoms

➵ summary: despising the lack of offensive capability to your lackluster powers, your father, the school's chancellor, signs you up for lessons with the magic university's top-rated guard, park jimin. known to be an intense, reserved man with ruthless skills in battle, you come to learn he not only goes hard in a fight, but goes hard in another ruthless form of art—fucking.

➵ pairing: mentor!jimin x chancellor's daughter!reader

➵ genre: magic!au, university!au, student/mentor!au, bit of mutual pining, sexual angst, absolute porn but with some plot :]

➵ rating: 18+

➵ word count: 12k

➵ warnings: swearing, loads of bickering, delicIOUS angst, sexual tension, pining hehe, explicit sexual content, dom!jimin, making out, sir kink!!, praising ♥, slight body worship, biting, marking, sooo much breast play/fondling, scratching, dirty talk, finger-fucking, cum-tasting, oral (f. recieving), unprotected public sex (nobody sees themm and pls be smarter), sex in the rain, rough sex, multiple orgasms <3

"Dad, you have to let me out of these lessons!"

"Y/N, you know I'm not going to do that."

Grumbling, you followed after your father into his stuffy office. Grandiose, far too cluttered, and decorated with ridiculous magical items far too eclectic for your taste. This space only heightened your concern for your father's sanity. He could hardly remember where he placed his glasses in here; there's no way he's sensible enough to justify keeping you in these hellish lessons.

"Dad, please. I know you said Mr. Park is a good fighter but that's not what I need. I need somebody to teach me about my magic, not show me how to throw a punch."

Your father grievously sighed, taking a tired seat behind his desk. "Honey, being able to use magic comes from our ability to fight, to defend ourselves and protect our friends. What Jimin is teaching you is exactly what you need."

"But he sucks, dad!" You wailed, stomping your foot. You didn't care how bratty you sounded despite being a full-grown woman, there was nothing you despised more than waltzing into that practice room and having your dignity stripped from you. Jimin was too damn ruthless; he didn't understand the concept of baby steps and refused to comprehend gentler forms of teaching—he was a nightmare.

"He's a goddamn menace, dad. I swear I'll die before I learn how to use these dumb powers." You made a show of opening your palm and letting your sorry-assed cherry blossoms dance over your fingers, flashing your father an irritated look.

He furrowed his thick brows before leaning forward on his desk, peering at you seriously. "Do you mean to say he's not treating you right, Y/N?"

Sensing his over-protectiveness, you shut him down. "No, dad. He treats me fine, it's just... it's hard, okay? His lessons are too hard. I feel like I'm not learning anything and just making a fool out of myself. You have to get me somebody else."

"Y/N, honey, I wish I could tell you there was an easier option, but there isn't." He stressed as kindly as possible, flipping open his tattered book of spells. He attempted to locate his reading glasses as he spoke—yeah, he's certainly not sane enough. "Your powers are just unique and they require more specialized training in order to reach your full potential."

"That sounds like a really sugar-coated way of saying they basically suck." Your tone oozed bitterness, folding your arms with a huff. Your father exhaled despondently, meeting your gaze with sympathy.

"Your powers don't suck, honey. You know our magic is just a manifestation of our personas, and you've inherited your mother's Earth element. Your cherry blossoms are beautiful powers we don't see in generations, you should be more proud of them."