Maid

Summary: while y/n was out jimin had his fair of fun with their naughty maid

Warning: gun play (that's all you should know)

Minji glanced at the time. Her mafia boss, Park Jimin , would be here any minute from work, and she had to clean up the mess she had made so that she wouldn't be punished.

*Flashback*
"Ahh mhm ahh" she moaned while fingering herself. She was thinking of her hot boss. Even though he is married she can't help but think of him fucking her roughly in every position. Ever since she caught him and yn having sex and saw his big cock she wanted him to fuck her and ruin her. Just as the thought of his cock she cummed moaning his name.
*End of flashback*

Later that day

While cleaning the kitchen, she somehow managed to break two wine bottles, not to mention, they were his favourite ones. She bit her lips at the broken piece of glass and red wine that was spilled.

Just when she bent down to clean the mess, she heard the front door crack open, indicating that her boss is back. Freezing in her spot, She heard his footsteps nearing her.
So she bent down more so her ass was shown from her short maid dress.

She could her his footsteps slow and him cursing under his breath.
Then "Tsk tsk tsk. "That was the only thing that came out of his lips before he held her waist and made her face him.
"Look at me. "His voice was hoarse, probably due to tiredness from his work.

Hesitantly, she tried to look at him as he placed the tip of his gun under her chin. Instead of feeling scared she was turning on and got wet.

Raising her head for her eyes to meet his siren ones, her eyes wandered to the blood stains on his cheek, biting her lip at the red smear. She got even wetter
"I'm. s-sorry. " Her voice was almost inaudible, coming out as a whisper.

She heard him sigh out in frustration and tiredness. The cold metal of his gun touching her warm skin sent chills down her spine.
Glancing and the broken wine glasses behind her, jimin looked back at her.
"Bend over. "The tip of his gun left her chin and tapped the island beside her. Gulping, you did as he asked.
" wanted a maid who could take care of this mansion while I'm out, not pleasure herself at the thought of her boss, you think idk slut. I've seen you multiple times touching that needy pussy at the thought of me fucking that slutty pussy while moaning my name and cumming while watching me and yn having sex. To say I didn't wanna ruin that tight pussy would be an understatement" jimin said while his hand held the gun, the other lifting her skirt.
Caressing her butt, he planted a hard smack on it as she yelped.

"I'm sorry m-master..it's just I- "She bit her bottom lips really hard as she felt his large hand caress his handprint on her ass and getting closer to her now drenched pussy. Then she felt the gun on her drenched panties. He then started rubbing her with the gun. Fuck she was on cloud nine she thought.

"Oh so now cat caught your tongue. You need to learn your lesson you whore" With that, he pulled down her underwear, exposing her wet pussy.

"Mm. look at that p*ssy. "He said, moving the tip of his gun over her folds. She squirmed when the cold metal of the gun touched her wetness.

"M-Master..it won't happ-ahh!"She moaned when he pushed his gun into her core.

"My whore loves my gun, I see. "

The end of his lips twitched into a devilish smirk as he thrusted the gun in and out of her walls, making her hold onto the edge of the island for support as she moaned with his every thrust.
"Ahh jimin"
"My maid needs to be reminded of her duty?"
He twisted the gun as it stretched her walls, the tip hitting her sweet spot.
"Fuck, master jimin "She moaned out, moving her hips along with his thrusts.
"Such a needy kitten. " Another smack was planted on her butt.
"Getting pleasure from her married master's gun. Now who will clean this mess?" He suddenly pulled out the gun, pointing it at the mess.