Best friend

Jimin x yn
genre/warnings: fwb/f2l au, pwp, some angst, smut in the forms of masturbation, unprotected sex, sex on bathroom floor & shower, blowjob, throat fucking, cum swallowing, marking, dirty talk, bit of spitting, cunnilingus, light rimming, fingering, hair pulling, nipple/breast play, doggy style, creampie, use of a vibrator, aftercare, jimin completely forgetting about yn.

Summary:  when yn is in need of a warm body and a good fuck. who better than park jimin?

You never intended to turn your best friend into your fuck buddy. A couple of months ago you found your boyfriend-of almost two years-with his tongue down another girl's throat at one of his friend's parties. A party you had been invited to but had initially declined to go to because you had to work late. Your coworker offered to cover your shift and you wanted to surprise Hoseok but in the end he surprised you instead.
You were heartbroken to say the least. Hoseok ran after you when he noticed you turn around and run out of the party. He begged for you to forgive him but you were done. As he tried to explain what happened, you texted Jimin to come pick you up. Hoseok wouldn't shut up trying to convince you of how much he loved you. If he truly did, he would've never hurt you like that. You were almost sure this wasn't the first time either. You had your suspicions for a while but you loved him and you pushed down that part of you that tried to warn you.
As soon as Jimin arrived, he spotted you and noticed your distress. Hoseok holding onto your arm, not wanting to let you go. Trying to make you listen to him. It made Jimin angry that Hoseok couldn't see how much he was hurting you. That he didn't seem to care. So, he quickly got out of the car and ran towards the both of vou to push him off.
You stood between them, trying to avoid a fight and asked Jimin to just take you home.
"You can't just leave me like this, YN! You know I love you and I know you love me too.," Hoseok yelled after you.
"Fucking douche," Jimin said under his breath as he closed the door to your side of his car.
Parked in front of your building, you quietly get out of the car and Jimin followed you upstairs, wanting to make sure were okay. He locked the front door for you as you made your way to your bedroom to change into your pajamas. You told him to come in when he softly knocked on your bedroom door. You were lying on your bed looking up at the ceiling with red puffy eyes from crying so much.
Jimin hated seeing you this way and his need to comfort you was immense. So, he lied next to you, circling his arms around you to bring you closer into his chest. You let out a long sigh, "Will you stay with me tonight? Please?"
He kissed your forehead and caressed your cheek softly, "Of course. Now, sleep."

Almost every day after work, he'd come by to watch movies and spend time with you. Most nights, you both fell asleep on the couch together, almost never finishing whatever you were watching that night. He always woke up earlier than you before he left just to leave a fresh pot of coffee for you.
You're not sure when it started happening, feeling the butterflies in your stomach whenever the doorbell rang and you knew it was him. The way your heart fluttered at the little things he did for you. Like when he bought you flowers and he said he got them because he liked how they brightened up your apartment but you knew it was because lilies were your favorite and it made you happy.
Scrolling through twitter one afternoon, you came across someone's retweet of a porn video. The guy in the video was eating the girl out like a man starved.
You were instantly horny not having had sex in weeks. You placed your phone on the coffee table and ran to your room to grab your bullet vibrator. Making yourself comfortable on the couch, you removed your shorts along with your underwear. You were so wet already, your fingers rubbing little circles over your throbbing clit.
You didn't pay any mind to your phone as it lit up a couple of times. You draped one leg over the couch as you turned on the bullet; body jerking at the feeling of the vibrations on your nub. With your other hand, you slowly began to tease your hole. You closed your eyes as you plunged two fingers inside of you, back arching from the couch.
Plump lips clouded your mind as you began to reach your high. Imagining how they would feel wrapped around your clit. Tongue opening you up, fucking your hole as chocolate eyes looked up at you. You were so far gone you didn't hear the front door open or close. It wasn't until you heard a strangled fuck me and the sound of something dropping to the floor that you opened your eyes and saw Jimin staring at you wide eyed, slack-jawed, and with an erection that rivaled any guy you were ever with.
"Oh my God, Jimin!" You jumped off the couch, trying to cover yourself with a small throw pillow. "W-what are you doing here?"
Jimin was stuck. He forgot how to talk, breathe, and apparently how to think.
When he snapped out of his trance, he turned around to give you a little privacy. You noticed how hard he was breathing. How hard he was trying to compose himself. You knew he was aroused. You saw it.
"I texted you that I got out of work earlier. I'm sorry, I should've knocked or something. I promise I wasn't being a pervert," he blabbered.
"I know you're not, Jimin. I'm the one that's sorry. I didn't pay attention to the phone. I should've just gone to my room-"
"No. This is your home and you should... take care of yourself wherever you feel like it." You were still half naked, hiding behind the damned throw pillow that did nothing to cover you up. Jimin was still hard, cock stirring in his pants.
You were still so needy. You threw caution to the wind and walked over to Jimin, dropping the pillow somewhere on the floor. You heard his breath hitch when you grabbed his hand to run his fingers along your wet slit, "Please, it's been so long."
His fucking knees almost buckled at the sound of your breathy voice. He couldn't believe this was happening. For a couple of seconds, Jimin thought this was all a dream he was going to wake up from soon. He couldn't believe you wanted him, "Are you sure about this?"
"Positive, you breathed.
You let out a moan when he slipped in a finger inside you, "Don't worry princess, I'm going to make you feel so good."
That night, he made you come four times. Twice by eating you out. Once, when he fucked you on the bathroom floor, and the last one in the shower, legs wrapped around him as he fucked you against the wall.