Chapter thirty-six🫶🏼

Evelyn's pov
(Tw: Sexual assault)

Today was the day of the party that Zion invited me to. I am so excited that I can barely walk straight, as I pull on my black skinny jeans I smiled and hummed for a bit. I looked around for a shirt and I finally saw the perfect shirt, I slid the shirt over my head and smiled in the mirror at the little butterfly that was placed on each side of my chest.

I brushed my teeth and brushed through my hair before looking down at my makeup. I grabbed my mascara and put some on my eyelashes and then grabbed my lip gloss and put some on my lips. I pulled away from the mirror and smiled at myself. I look really pretty today, pulling out my phone I snapped a few pictures with a large smile on my face.

I left my bathroom and grabbed my phone to check the time. It's only eleven pm so Zion should be here soon. As I was thinking that I felt my phone buzz.

I looked at the text and quickly made my way to my window. I used the same tactic that Rain use to use and finally jumped down to the floor. I looked around and saw the same guard that I'd been seeing around was looking around with a stoic face. I silently cursed under my breath and slowly walked to the gate.

Right as I was about to slip through the bars to my freedom the guard turned around and looked right at me. "Shit." I gave him a weak smile and he shook his head while pointing to the house with his gun.

I shook my head and grabbed my phone. "My brothers said I could go out. I have the text right here." I pulled up a very old text from when Romeo said that I could go out with Lilith for her birthday.

The guard looked at me for a few seconds before pulling out his phone and texting someone. "Be back before four or Luca finds out." I nodded and quickly ran away from the house. I saw Zion's car at the little cafe and I quickly slid into the passenger seat.

Zion smiled at me and I smiled back. "That was close, the fucking guard almost ratted me out." Zion chuckled and started the car before peeling out.

As we were driving Zion started to fill me in on the details of the party. "Don't drink anything someone gives you, and don't smoke anything. Don't go in the rooms and don't let anyone near your drink." I nodded as we pulled into a large housing complex.

We could easily tell whose house had the party because people were outside drunk and making out, the door was opened and loud music was heard from a mile away. Zion parked on the street and I got out of the car while the music seemed to get louder.

Zion took my hand and walked inside the loud house. He started to weave through the large crowd of sweaty teens and I tried to keep up without being shoved and kicked.

Once we finally made it to the kitchen, teens were pouring drinks and some were poking holes in beers and shotgunning them.

Zion grabbed a red cup and filled it with water and I looked at him for a few seconds. "What? I'm driving, want something?" I shrugged and he nodded while walking over to all of the liquor.

I watched as he poured Malibu and coke into a cup before handing it to me. I took a big sip of it and the liquor burned my throat for a few seconds but it quickly went away. "It's good?" I nodded and Zion smiled while grabbing my hand.

I quickly finished the drink and let him drag me to the 'dance circle' as I watched the girls grinding on each other my stomach twisted while watching their hips go up and down.