An awesome day...

That was ended without much excitement and I took the bus home. Liam wasn't there. However, that fact didn't bother me at all. I went home and was left alone... I did all my homework and studied the whole evening. I completed a lot of my coursework and I was damn pleased with myself. Liam hadn't called me yet. Not even once. I dunno why though. I guess he was busy or something. So I called him up. And I was sent to voicemail. Ouch. He's not receiving my calls too. I tried being optimistic and to occupy myself with something else. I started thinking bout my b'day party. Oh! Btw...I forgot to tell you people bout my new bestie. She's Raisa. Isn't the name great??? Well...I just got a work to do. I called her up and asked her if she could come over to my house. She texted that she'd be there in ten minutes. I had asked her to bring stuffs for a pyjama party. Tomorrow we had a day off and so I totally wanted to spent it with Liam..but since he's not there for me now...I guess Raisa is the best option. As planned she was there in ten minutes. I had a lot of snacks ready for our pyjama party.

First I took her to my room and over there we both chatted for an hour about every spicy topic we could cover. She even told me the size of manhood of her ex-boyfriend. Lol!!! I mean can you believe....it was just 6.5inches. I'm sorry I'm just speaking bullshit. forget bout it. anyway....After that the both of us sat down to watch a movie. We watched "The Ugly Truth" and then "27 dresses". We also watched "How to lose a guy in ten days".In between the movies we had chips, drinks, muffins, popcorn, sweet corn, Ice cream and chocolates. We enjoyed a hell lot and went to sleep at 5 in the morning. We slept till 9. After getting up, we had our breakfast in the nearest coffee shop. I had an Americano Frappucino Latte and Raisa had a cuo of hot chocolate. Both of us had choco donuts and sandwiches. We shared the money fifty-fifty.

I had planned to go on shopping with her that day. I called Liam and he still didn't take the call.

So Raisa and I went for shopping. Little did I know that I would find him there...

So the both of us first went to "Fashion 39' " to buy dresses. I bought a cute violet dress that was off shoulder and and was tight at my chest and flowing at the bottom and reached just above my knees. It was the perfect dress for a party. I also got brown contact lenses. Raisa got a white dress with a pinkish tinge. It reached high above her knees and was straight cut. It looked very pretty on her. She looked like a diva in that dress.

We then went to Victoria's Secret to get matching lingerie. There I went and saw Liam looking through the lacy bras and thongs. I looked at him in a weird way but didn't go talk to him. Raisa went and approached him. He then looked at me and then turned his face. My cheeks flushed with anger and embarrassment cuz I just witnessed my boyfriend looking at thongs and bras. I went beside him, completely ignoring him, and searched for tube tops to wear with my dress. Raisa did the same for her dress. After buying the things we need from that store, I went out still completely ignoring him.

Then we went to "Jimmy Choo" for our shoes. I got a violet stiletto with a bow frosted with sequences. It looked beautiful. I had a crush on that shoe. Raisa got a white leather high-heeled show with a cut at the toes. It went pretty well with her dress. After our shopping we went to Dominos to have pizza. We had a blast.

Then we went to our house and Raisa took her stuffs and went home.

The day was a blast.

By the way....wasn't I dieting?????? Oh Fuck dieting!!!! ;-)