Three magical words

I opened the window and saw....Liam. As soon as I saw him I said in a harsh tone , "You???".

He hung his head low and said, "Yeah. Me. The same old me."

I said with anger in my voice," Yeah I can see that.

But what the fuck r u doing in my house so late at night???

That too outside my window.

Have you lost it???"

He didn't say anything but looked at me with his extremely adorable eyes that were glassy with the water that was "about to down his manly spirit" (oops I'm quoting from the Merchant of Venice...such a nerd!)

He looked like a lost puppy and his lips were so kissable that time....Stop thinking like that Bo. He has hurt u. My conscience screamed at me from the back of my head.

He said,"Bo...I'm wrong. I was wrong and I will be wrong but you have to change that.....please forgive me. I can't live without you. Please don't break up with me. I know I have been an asshole to you. But that's who I am. I am an emotional jerk. And I don't even know what to do to make it up to you for my ugly behavior since last night. But I'm really sorry baby. I can never see you hurt. Hearing you cry on the phone last night broke my heart. And so today my fake ego pursued me to ignore you. I'm so sorry...."

I was dumbstruck by his apology.

I never ever imagined even in my wildest dreams that my love would stand with great difficulty outside my window and apologize for being an asshole.

His apology was too sweet to be rejected. So I let him come inside my room through the window .

He came inside and I said..."If you really feel that way about hurting me...then u wouldn't have gone away with Mexi today. U don't even know what she did...."

Tears welled up in my eyes and were threatening to spill and once again...Liam would consider me to be weak... :-(

Liam looked at me like he was about to say something....but suddenly stopped and he looked shocked.

He came closed to me and his soft hand touched the bandage on my head. He caressed it softly and asked me with concern in his voice..." How did this happen Bo? How did u get hurt?"

I told him the me-being-clumsy story but he said that he wouldn't buy that shit and so...I had to tell him the true incident.

His eyes became dark and were no longer that chocolate coloured sweet eyes but they had turned dark brown...almost black.

I was intimidated by this change in Liam and got scared.

He noticed my discomfort and his expression softened. He hugged me tightly and rubbed his hands on my back. I was overwhelmed by this sweet gesture.

I wrapped my arms around him.

This felt so right...it was like...I belonged in his arms.

Then he mumbled something which he thought I didn't hear but I did and I was dumbstruck by what he said....it was the three magical words.

I looked at him and said, "Please can you repeat what you told me just now..."

He looked at me with a bashful expression n said, "I love you Bo. I love you a lot".

As he said this, my face became crimson red and I hid my face in his T-shirt and murmured an I love you too. He slowly brought his fingers to my chin and lifted my face up to meet his.

And then said..."Say again..."

I said,"I love you too".

He leaned in and closed the gap between us.

Our lips met in a short sweet kiss and it carried on for some time before we both had to pull away for breathing.

I was still dazed from the kiss.  However, he said that he had to leave....and even I didn't want to miss college tomorrow so I told him to go home and take some rest.

I wanted him to stay..but I also wanted to take things slow and didn't want to sleep with him so soon.

He left..and I went to sleep with a smile plastered on my face and a heart that was beating at the rate of 100 kilometres per second.

Hope everything gets more wonderful tomorrow :-)