Liam's Perspective

Author's Note:

Well this is the chapter I promised to you guys. Its bout Liam's perspective of how he treated Bo. Aren't you guys excited??? Well I sure as hell am..... Let's see what he thinks...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}<>{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Liam's P.O.V.

As soon as I left the campus, I left Mexi and went away. I didn't like that girl at all... she didn't even understand that. Throughout the day she was flirting with me. N I saw the look on Bo's face when we went out of the campus together.

I could see Bo was breaking down. And it was all because of me.

If I had been a bit polite to her last night....then maybe all these wouldn't happened. But me being Liam....let my anger get the best of me.

At least she called me yesterday. I didn't even attempt to speak to her properly today. .I'm such a dick head.

I love Bo so much n still I made her cry. When I heard her sobs into the phone last night....I was literally falling apart. I hate to see her cry.

I don't have words to express how I feel when I speak to her ..

I have been crushing on her since 8th grade when she saw the real, vulnerable me. I was broken and she fixed me.

No one knows about it except for the both of us.

That was the time when.....I thought of changing myself and became the punk Liam I am today.

I wouldn't have been alive if it was not for her.

I am madly in love with her .....but I made her sad.  Mexi told me today that she had punished Bo for behaving so rudely to her....and lying about our relationship.

I didn't say anything to her. I'm a bloody sick boyfriend.

I hate myself right now for what I did. I shouldn't have done it.

Now I HAVE to fix things. I can't let this continue in this way. I must go and fix things.....but will she take me in her life again ???? I highly doubt it.

This time I have to prove my love for her. I quickly changed into a tight black T-shirt and a pair of trousers. Then I went to grab my wallet and car keys...and I went outside the house.

I drove my car to the place where I wanted to go so desperately.... and then parked it.

I slowly went to the front door and thought of clicking the doorbell...but I decided against it. She may not open the door once she sees me through the eye hole.

I decided to go through the window.

I slowly climbed up using the edges in the walls of the house.

There was a small space to stand in front of her window.   I slowly tapped on her window. At first she didn't open...I guess she was scared....but after me tapping it the second time , She opened the window and spat,"YOU????"......

____________________________________

Well now that was something...... let's see what happens....will Bo take Liam back so instantly/??? Will she forgive him??? Will she despise him???

I dunno.......how about you wait for the next update????

I think that's a better idea...

So till then....u have to wait.

Please comment on the story. I desperately want your feedbacks. Actually my exams just got over...so I'll update faster....n with a good plot cuz I have time to think.

But please comment or message me. Eagerly waiting for the feedbacks from you guys.....

Bye Sweet cheeks......

Yours...

Soumili <3