Change

I woke up next morning a little late than usual . I straight up went to the toilet to freshen up myself as it was gonna be a long day today.....I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then tied my hair in a high ponytail and wore a black  T-shirt with half pants. It was looking good on me. I did not apply make up. I don't like to apply make up. I like being natural.

I went downstairs...my stomach was rambling from hunger but my mind told me better. I just had a glass of mango juice and then went up to my bedroom. I took my phone and earphones , wallet and my purse  and then again went downstairs.

I closed the door and went outside.

I put my wallet in my pocket and my phone and earphones in the purse.

Then I took a bus to Janette's house.

In the bus I texted Liam good morning.

When my stoppage came, I got down from the bus and walked for two blocks to reach Janette's house.

I did not feel the need to knock on the door. She stays alone so it's gonna be only her in the house or maybe that dick of her boyfriend would also be. But I didn't care. I walked straight in and shouted.."Jenny.....Jenny....r u home???? Where r u??? I came to visit you.."

I heard a door open and then I couldn't believe what I saw coming down the stairs..... 

It was not Janette.....it could not be Janette .....

She was a crying mess. Her hair was cut short and died blond. Her innocent cute face had become all rough and aged. She was looking terrible.

She saw me and smiled at me. Even her smile was unrecognizable . But I smiled at her. Then she took me to her room. We sat there and I said," Start explaining...."