U R THE BESSST

Liam dropped me at the Library with

the promise of picking me up at the time I

get off, so that we can go for coffee and then

we would go to my house for Liam's tutions from me.

I went into the library and couldn't help feeling

all giddy and girly and gigglish.

I still couldn't believe that Liam was mine..........

finally......... he was mine.

I couldn't forget the Kiss.

It was what I called Flawless.

I placed my finger on my lips to relive the moment.

My first kiss was simply perrrrrrfect.

Liam's lips fit in so perfectly with my own.

It felt as if his lips belonged there with mine ones.

My first Kiss was truly special with a special person.

I did my work with a smile on my face.

I blushed all the times I remembered the Kiss.

My boss was very happy with me because I tend to do

a lot of work when I am happy. And to be

honest..I was flying on cloud nine.

Finally my work ended. Since that was the

last day of the month, my boss handed me my salary.

That added to my happiness.

I planned on doing some shopping the next day.

At the end of my shift....as per his promise ,

Liam came to pick me up. He drove me in his range rover

to a nearby Cafe. We had two double-chocolate chilled capuccino.

We mainly spoke about ourselves, and got to know each

other better. It turned out that Liam and I had many

things in common. He loved the colours Purple and Black

and so did I

. We both supported Manchester United in football.

Both of us loved the subjects Maths nd English.

I got to know something really dreadful bout Liam.

I got to know that he was the part of a Gang......and worked as

a pusher (someone who sells illegal drugs) to earn a living.

Now I was truly horrified. But he told me another thing,

that he never brought his work or his business to

the door of his house. He told me that

his boss was a kind man and not at all rude to Liam.

And Liam was his favourite pusher,

so that did not

get Liam into much fight.

Well now that did scare me.( Him and a drug henchman?????)

But I didnot let my emotions get the best of me. Liam could do anything for a living. And it would be very wrong on my part to judge him because of his profession.

After having coffee, the both of us went to my house. There I went and told him to sit on the couch while I get dressed. I quickly took a shower and wore a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then I put a hairband and went downstairs. I went and saw that Liam had fellen asleep on the couch.

I sat beside him and rubbed his hair smoothly. I know that makes your sleep better. My mum always did that with me.

Awww Liam looked soo cute when he was asleep. Who would say that he worked in a gang. He looked like a cute puppy. No cross that out. He looked like a harmless, adorable, cute puppy. Who would have thought that finally ask me out. Atleast not me. The feeling now was indescribable. I was feeling pure bliss. I was surprised that just one person can make me feel so damn happy.

I thought of surprising him and so I went into the kitchen and went on to make some nachos. I loved nachos, and Liam told me that even he loved nachos.

I opened tje fridge to take out the ingrediants. I felt two strong arms wrapped round me. Common sense...had to be Liam. I turned around and faced him. He looked at me with his chocolate brown eyes.J He leaned in and....so did I . Our lips met in pure bliss. Once again there were fireworks everywhere.

We pulled away, gasping due to the lack of oxygen. He said, " So what's my lovely girlfriend doing??? " I smiled and said, " Maybe she is making some nachos for her awesome boyfriend who looks too cute while sleeping." Being the adorable idiot Liam said, " Ummm.....nachos .. .I think I should wwait here in the kitchen and watch my favourite food being cooked by one of my favourite people." I kissed his nose and went back to cooking nachos.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Liam staring at me.

I didnot pay attention to that n tried to carry on with my work.

After bout twenty minutes , the nachos were ready. I served them with white n cheese sauce on two porcelain plates.

I also got some mango juice and we both sat down to eat. He took a bit amd moaned in pleasure. He said," Ummmmm it's sooo damn tasty. I didn' t know you could cook soo well. The nachos r absolutely delicious."

I blushed and said," Oh Thanks"

Then I went on and said," You ready to do some homework??? We can't spend time eating. We have stuffs to do. Or we have the choice to enjoy and get detention."

Liam answered ,"I like the second option better" I slightly punched him in the arms and

said," But I don't ....so get up and come to my room." I hated what he said next..." Oh! I didn't know you were so desperate to get me in your room.....on your bed...If you.know. what . I mean."

At this comment of his my face became crimson red. And I looked down. How can he even think of saying these stuffs to me. I hate the idea of s** until marriage. Because apparently if you lose your virginity to anybody before marriage , you may not stay with that person forever....but after marriage you can be sure that you did not give your virginity to somebody who would use you.

Liam snapped his fingers in front of my face and literally screamed,"Earth to Bo. Why do you zone out so frequently??!" I just bit my bottom lip.....but did not say anything. I saw that Liam had finished eating, so I put away the plates in the sink. Then the both of us went upstairs.

I went to my bookshelf and took out the guidebook to Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice, And also the workbook. Then I explained to him the first act. He understood the play well. I then gave him some questions to solve. He could answer most and some were left unanswered by him. I explained to him the answers of those. He understood quickly. I concluded that Liam was an intelligent student and then the reason just popped into my head. He was always getting in trouble in high school so he had to be good in studies so that the teachers can't expel him.

We then played video games in my PS2.....It included a lot of snogging when he lost.....I'm a pro.... no one can win against me in PS2 ....that too in boxing championship.

After all these he left n gave me a gudnight kiss.

I went upstairs to my room and fell asleep. It had been a long day..............