Will Byers - 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

❝ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓❞

【Movie & Dinner】

"(Y / N)?" Will asked, putting his book down, you looked up, looking at Will, he gulped, "so, uh," Will paused, looking like he needed to say something, but he couldn't. "Ugh, d-do you wanna go do something?" He blurted out, straightening his posture. You blinked, unsure of what he was implying, "what do you mean?" you asked, "like, go out on a date? or just hangout as friends?" You asked, looking him straight in the eyes, knowing what he was going for. 

Will sighed, "u-uh.." Will paused, folding his hands, intertwining his fingers together. "A-A date.. (Y / N).. A date, to the movies, a-and dinner?" he asked, he was nervous, he just wanted to go on a date with his best friend, his life-long crush. After years, he finally gained enough confidence in himself to ask. 

You laughed slightly, smiling gently at him, "took you long enough, lover boy," you smiled, he looked at you with confused eyes, "w-what?" he asked, looking you in the eyes, his face was coated in blush, you smiled at him, "I've been waiting for you to ask," You implied. He sat there wide-eyed and mouth hanging open. 

"R-Really?" Will asked, you nodded, "Come on, let's go right now, silly" you laughed, standing up, you went for the door, turning around and looking at Will who was still sitting down. You giggled, grabbing his hands and running for the car.

Will drove and you sat in the passenger seat, excited to hang out with Will. You looked at Will, he was smiling, probably thinking of what was gonna happen next, you smiled, setting your hand on his thigh, rubbing your finger across his thigh, he looked down before looking at you. 

He gulped, looking forward and continuing to the theater, ignoring the butterflies in his heart. Once you two had gotten to the theater, you stepped out of the car and bought tickets to "Back to the Future," you had been so excited to see this movie and you got to see it on a date with your favorite person. 

You sat next to Will, holding your favorite candy and drink, sipping the drink and setting it in the cup holder. Putting the candy in the same cup holder. You sat back waiting for the movie, Will fiddled with his fingers, you looked at him, he looked at you, "why so nervous?" you whispered.

Will looked down, you laughed, grabbing his hand and intertwining his fingers with yours he blushed, looking at your hands. "Will," you whispered, trying to get his attention, he looked at you, you smiled, "quit being nervous, be confident, show more confidence than me," you whispered.

He stared at you, putting his open hand around your neck pulling you in as he leaned in, smashing your lips together. Both of you kept your lips together, closing your eyes and melting into the kiss, you both pulled away, staying only an inch away from each other. "See..?" you asked, looking at his lips... his soft gentle lips. 

He nodded, leaning back in, kissing you again, cupping your face with one hand, you put your open hand on top of your other hand and his. You pulled away once again, setting your head on his shoulder and turning to the movie. Will softly chuckled, proud of himself.

The movie seemed to go on for longer than expected, but once it was over you got to go to dinner at a diner, laughing and talking with Will, waiting for your dinner you looked him in the eyes, "how long have you liked me, Will?" you asked, Will thought for a second, not breaking eye contact. 

"Probably since I laid eyes on you.." He smiled, you smiled back, "there's another thing that we have in common," You whispered, intertwining your fingers with his once again, he smiled. "I guess we do," he whispered back. Once you got your food, you both quickly ate, paid, and headed home. 

Will lead you to his room, giving you a sweatshirt to wear, and he chose to change, he took off his shirt, you watched, unable to take your eyes off him. He grabbed a shirt and looked at you, you flicked your head away, fiddling with your finger, he chuckled, "can't get your eyes off me now, can you?" he asked, you furrowed your eyebrows, "I don't know what're talking about," you lied. 

Will rolled his eyes, you laid down on his bed, putting your hands up to your face, setting them in front of you, Will laid next to you, looking at you straight in the eyes. He pulled you in closer, pulling you by your waist. "I-Is that okay?" he asked. You nodded, looking up at him, you leaned in, kissing him. He didn't resist, but pulled away after a bit, "g-goodnight," he whispered, you smiled, giving him one last peck and wishing him goodnight, 

"I-I love you, (Y / N)..." Will whispered in your ear, you smiled, "I love you too, Will Byers" you whispered back, falling asleep quickly in Will's arms, feeling safe and secure in his arms. 

"forever and always, beautiful," 

【made - August 15th 2022】