Steve Harrington -𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩

❝𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓❞

【Light's down low】

"Knock knock," Steve announced, sitting in your window, looking at you, you didn't lift your head, still looking at the painting you were making, "hi," you replied, painting carefully against the paper, and listening to some music over your record player, playing, "Just The Two of Us." He entered, looking at what you were wearing. Wearing a white painting shirt with painting overalls, with a messy bun, strands falling out of your bun. 

Steve stood over you, watching your fingers carefully paint against the gentle paper, Steve bent over, wrapping his arms around your waist, and setting his head on your shoulder. You kept painting not letting Steve distract you. 

He hummed with the song,  it was both of your favorite song, you listened to it constantly, "I see the crystal raindrops fall, and the beauty of it all, is when the sun comes shining through," Steve whispered in your ear, you smiled. 

You dried you paint brush and set it in the cup filled with water, turning around to face Steve, he made you stand up, grabbing your waist and swaying you with him, still singing, "to make those rainbows in my mind, when I think of you sometime," Steve leaned over, putting his lips up to your ear, "and I wanna spend some time with you..." he whispered. 

You shivered, looking to his eyes, he let the song keep playing, he connected both of your lips, letting your lips keep sway around his, he dragged his lips against your skin, kissing your chin, and your neck, sucking and kissing it, you let out a quiet moan. 

"oh?" he lifted his head, looking into your eyes, "you like that?" he asked, you bit your lip, not answering, Steve smirked slithering his hand under your shirt, going up, your breath hitched. He watched you squirm in his arms, he chuckled. 

"Steve.." you whispered, pulling him closer to you. "You look very cute in that outfit," he whispered in your ear, "but I bet it would look better on your floor..." He whispered huskily, pushing his body against yours, you groaned quietly, trying to contain your moans. 

Mike and Nancy were home, Mike was downstairs in the basement with his friends, and Nancy was in the kitchen doing god knows what. Steve pushed you on the bed, leaving you there and turning up the music and locking your door. He got back on top of you and kissed you, pushing himself against your throbbing entrance, you threw your head back, groaning, "fucking... hell..." you whispered, wanting more than to be restricted. 

"So impatient already.." Steve talked in a low voice. He kissed your neck, putting his hands under your shirt and bringing it over your head and throwing it carelessly over his shoulder. Getting more access to your chest, leaving more hick along your collarbone. 

He discarded his own shirt, exposing his upper half to you. Your hands slid across his abs, he smirked, kissing you once again and started unclipping your bra, throwing it along with yours and his shirt. 

He picked you up bringing you to the headboard and sitting against it and put you on his lap, you started  to grind against his hips, making him moan in your mouth. He grabbed onto your hips, pushing you into his member harder, pushing himself into your core. You slipped your hand to the hem of his boxers and pants, Steve slowly pulled away, "you want them off, princess?" he asked, lifting you off of him, "consider them gone," he smirked, shoving them off, you helped, throwing his boxers and pants on the floor. 

Steve leaned over into your ear, "what about these?" he asked, putting his fingers in your pants and tugging on them, you nodded, starting to pull them off, Steve now helped you, taking off your overalls and your underwear, you looked at him, looking at his abs, hair, and finally, his very hardened state. 

Steve sucked your neck, feeling his hand slowly slither down your body and onto your clit and folds, rubbing circles. You groaned louder, putting your hands onto his shoulders. Feeling fireworks exploding in your lower stomach. "Ugh! Steve.." you groaned, feeling everything starting to pool after the fireworks. 

Steve flipped you and him over, he set his head against your head board, he watched you as you walked over to your record player, switching the records and playing a different song, "Keep on Loving You," turning the lights down low, to the point of little to no light, you crawled back on top of Steve, leaning to your dresser and pulling out a blue box full of condoms, "oh, so you're prepared?" Steve joked, putting his hands on your hips, you playfully rolled your eyes, smiling.

Ripping one open and helped Steve put it on. You held onto Steve's shoulders looking at Steve, he nodded, you lowered yourself, you both let out long moans, letting yourself adjust to his size, "god.. Steve.." you whispered, rotating your hips on his, he groaned. 

"God, (Y / N), you feel so fucking good.." he groaned out, even though you wanted to slam your hips into Steve's you waited, knowing Steve would get frustrated. He looked at you, confused, "(Y / N), w-what're you doing?" he asked, bucking his hips up gently, he tossed his head back, you giggled. 

You started bouncing on Steve's hips, "oh god, (Y / N), you look so good on me," he whispered, turning you on even more, "oh, Steve.." you groaned, gripping his shoulders. Steve bucked his hips up, meeting with your thrusts, you looked up at Steve, shaking at the pleasure, leaning over to his ear and whispering in it, "do you need more, baby?" you asked, he nodded eagerly.

You flipped you both over, laying on your back and Steve was on top, holding onto your headboard, opening up your legs more to get more access. He slid in and out of you, pushing farther into you, you threw your head back in pleasure, "S-Steve!" you exclaimed, feeling the warm pool in your lower stomach, "I know, princess," Steve grunted, pushing in and out faster. 

You groaned finally releasing, Steve did the same, the song was on repeat, finally filling your ears as Steve pulled out, taking off  the condom and throwing it away, cleaning himself up as well as you. Laying next to you. 

Steve pulled the blanket over you and him, humming the song that you favorited little more than him, you sang with him, turning to face him and sing quietly with your eyes closed, "and I'm gonna keep on lovin' you, cause it's the only thing I wanna to do, I don't wanna sleep, I just want to keep on lovin' you.." you whispered, he turned to you and smiled cupping your face with his hands. "You're so adorable, princess," he whispered, you smiled, mouthing a thank you before falling asleep. 

❝𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓❞

You sat down quietly at the table, your legs were aching, Mike was wolfing down his food to meet up with his girlfriend, Eleven, and you knew it. "Slow down, Mike!" you said rolling your eyes, Mike looked at you with an annoyed face, "do a lot of painting last night?" he asked, you widened your eyes, sucking the side of your cheek. 

"I did actually," you said, clearly annoyed, "what were you drawing again? something about Steve?" Mike asked, you looked at him wide-eyed, you kicked his chair, he kicked back, "who's Steve?" Karen asked, "(Y / N)'s boyfriend!" Mike exclaimed.

 "Mike!" you yelled, "boyfriend?" Nancy asked, "you're such a douche, Mike!" you exclaimed, "Language!" Ted exclaimed, throwing your napkin on the table and wobbly going upstairs to your room. "Micheal, go apologize to (Y / N)." Ted demanded, Mike groaned rolling his eyes and going to the basement. Nancy clicked her tongue, "so," she whispered, "I'm just gonna go to work.." she whispered, getting up from her seat.

Karen scoffed, looking at her husband who clearly didn't care, "I hope you're enjoying your waffles, Ted," she scoffed, picking up Holly who had finished her food. Ted looked at her, "they are good.." he whispered. 

【Made - August 18th 2022】