Robin Buckley - 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

❝𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓❞

♥︎【All I want for Christmas, is you】♥︎

"Robin!" You exclaimed, Robin was on top of you, tickling you, you kept laughing, grabbing onto her shoulders, she stopped to look at you, "but I like tickling you!" she giggled, you smiled,  wrapping your arms around her neck and pulling her face down and kissing her. You pulled away, still smiling at her. 

"But I like it when you kiss me," you whispered, she smiled back, cupping your face and kissing you again. She pulled away once again, "why don't we open one present before we go to bed?" She asked, you smiled, "you really want to open one of your presents, don't you?" She giggled, nodding, you sighed, "only one then!" you exclaimed. 

She got up running to the Christmas tree that you shared, you pointed to a box that was in the back, orange wrapping paper covered it, with a perfect white bow on top, "open it!" you laughed, she ripped it open, gently opening the box and looking into it, she gasped, pulling out the necklaces, rings, and bracelets, "you knew I wanted this!" she gasped, smiling.

She got up and hugged you, cupping your face, and kissing you, "thank you!" She exclaimed, you nodded. She grabbed one, "do you wanna open it? Or wait until tomorrow?" she asked, you smiled, "I'll open it," you said, gently grabbing the box from Robin, opening it up and looking at the black box. 

Robin grabbed the box, holding your hands, "(Y / N), I love you, so much," she whispered, getting down on one knee, you put your left hand on your mouth, feeling tears of happiness prick off your eyes, "and I want to be with you forever.." she paused, holding your right hand, she opened the box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring, "w-will you marry me?" she asked, you nodded, crying, "yes! yes!" you exhaled bending over and cupping Robin's face, kissing her. 

Robin pulled away, grabbing the ring and putting on your finger, cupping your face once again, and kissing you. "I love you," she whispered, standing up and bringing you with her, and holding your hips. You wrapped your arms around her neck, "I love you too," you whispered.

You cupped her face, kissing her and leaning back, to walk toward your shared bedroom, laying on the bed, still kissing her, she pulled away, laying next to you, "I love you," she whispered in your ear, pulling you close and holding you against her, wrapping her hands around your waist. You giggled, starting to fall asleep, "I love you too,

【Made - August 17th 2022】