Dustin Henderson - 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

A / N : This request goes out to BrookeBCreativity  so, enjoy! :D (This also takes place in season three, I just LOVE this photo of Dustin!)

❝𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓 - 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭❞ 

【One Goddamn kiss!】

[𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧, 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬, 𝐌𝐚𝐱, 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞]

"You bring (Y / N) here, and I'll convince Dustin to play," Lucas plotted, Max nodded, "then what?" she asked. Lucas smiled, "then, we just try to get them to pick dare." he said, nodding. Max looked at him, confused, "You know (Y / N), never picks dare." Max whisper shouted. 

"Why don't we just ask Mike to throw a sleepover party kind of thing and plan from there? We can get Eleven in on it too.." Max plotted, Lucas nodded, "that's a much better idea," he agreed, Max smiled nodding.

"Mike!" Lucas exclaimed, Mike snapped his head over to Max and Lucas, "what?" he asked. Lucas rolled his eyes, "we should have a party, like for all of us," Lucas explained, Mike tilted his head, "party..?" he asked, Max rolled her eyes, "sleepover, Wheeler," she explained. Mike thought for a second.

He nodded, "I guess," he shrugged, "with (Y / N) and El," Max added, Dustin suddenly became interested, gently moving his head over, Mike shrugged, "I don't care," he said, looking back at the small TV that was in the room. 

"What?" Dustin asked, Max snickered slightly, "just a sleepover! nothing important!" Lucas snapped, Max punched him slightly. Lucas winced, Dustin looked at them, suspicious. But he brushed it off, turning his head back to the TV, nervous of what they were planning. Max glared at Lucas. He shrugged, smiling very slightly.

❝𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 / 𝟕 : 𝟑𝟖 𝐩 . 𝐦 .❞

You sat in front of Max who was staring at you insistently. You were nervous, not sure why she was acting so weird? Never mind, why was Lucas acting weird? You looked at Dustin, he was so adorable, so kind. He looked up at you, you snapped your head away, pretending  that you weren't looking at him. Max rolled her eyes. 

"Let's play truth or dare!" Max explained, everyone agreed, you nervously agreed. Max instantly picked you, "truth or dare?" You thought, knowing she was on to something. "truth?" you asked, she looked slightly annoyed, "ugh.. uh.. have you had your first kiss..?" she asked, you nodded, "when I was younger, this boy kissed me, and grossly enough, stuck his tongue in my mouth, so I punched him and didn't see him ever again." You explained, the group laughed, not questioning the story. Lucas went next, "Dustin, truth or dare?" he asked. 

Dustin got nervous, "dare?" he asked, Lucas smiled, "kiss (Y / N)," he got right to it, you looked at Dustin, he was blushing, "do you really want to kiss me after that story?" you asked, joking, Dustin shook his head, "I can't" he said, shoving his knees to his chest. 

"Pussy," Mike exclaimed, Will shoved his shoulder, "ow!" Mike yelled. Will rolled his eyes, setting his hands in his own lap, "that's okay Dustin, you don't have to," Eleven smiled. Dustin nodded, you felt disappointment bubble in your stomach.  You frowned, looking away. "How about we play something else?" Will asked, Mike nodded, "kiss, marry, kill!" Max exclaimed, you knew something was up now, Lucas and Max never wanted to play these kinds of games. They usually wanted to watch a movie, you got more suspicious. 

Everyone took turns, you were and Dustin were last, "(Y / N), kiss, marry, kill, Lucas, me, and Dustin." Max asked, you rolled your eyes, "Kiss Dustin, Marry you, and kill Lucas," you quickly explained, Lucas looked offended, everyone was laughing, "what the hell!" Lucas laughed, you laughed back. Max leaned over to Lucas, "this isn't fucking working," Max whispered, Lucas nodded. They gave up, Max fell over on the floor.

Dustin and you had slowly scooted closer together, Dustin's fingers touched yours, overlapping with yours, you looked down at his hand, looking up at him, he wasn't looking, facing Mike as he talked about stuff. Both of your hands were hidden behind each other. He slowly put his hand fully on top of yours, you blushed slightly. He grabbed your hand, interlocking fingers with you, still ignoring the fact that you were holding hands with him. 

Everyone went upstairs for dinner, you stayed back, Dustin looked at you, "Dustin, look I-I" he pulled you in, kissing you quickly and leaving his lips on yours, your face was covered in blush. He pulled away, you gasped, he was cupping your face, you pulled him back in, kissing him gently. "Took you long enough, I was waiting for that!" you smiled, Dustin smiled back. 

"I know that, but here you go.."

❝𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓❞

Max groaned, "why can't you guys just fucking kiss!" Max exclaimed at you and Dustin, you furrowed your eyebrows. "Just one, goddamn kiss!" Lucas said, you shrugged, looking at Dustin and kissing him, everyone's jaws dropped, surprised of your action. "what the hell?" Will asked.

【Made - August 19th 2022】