Mike Wheeler - 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩

❝ 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓❞

【Teasing】

It was too hot to even live  at that point, somehow the heat was getting to over a hundred, and you were sweating hard. Mrs. Wheeler and Mr. Wheeler had  kicked out you and the party because they needed to clean for something, so you all were hanging out in a field, in the shade, outside Mike's house. Mrs. Wheeler was nice enough to had given you all left over 4th of July popsicles to cool yourselves out while they cleaned. 

They were perfect for this hot day, but had to be eaten quickly due to the hot weather. You unwrapped the popsicle, looking at it with small eyes, getting an idea when you looked up at Mike, who had already started eating his. 

You made sure he was looking before you had taken the whole popsicle in, slowly lifting your head off the popsicle, he was staring at you wide-eyed, you tongue wrapped around the sweet frozen ice, making your lips and tongue a nice red color. Mike bit his lip, looking at your popsicle, you made sure not to lose his gaze as you did it again. 

He couldn't get his eyes off your popsicle as you continued to tease him with the popsicle, just for your amusement. His face was coated red as he looked at your red lips, then watched your tongue wrap around the popsicle. He looked down, quickly pulling his knees up to his chest. He looked more embarrassed than before. 

He looked away from you, you stopped once he stopped looking, biting some of the 'sicle off with your back teeth, trying not to hurt your front teeth. Mike quickly ate his popsicle, wanting everyone to leave to be alone.

 But you didn't stop teasing, scooting closer and closer to him, when everyone looked away to look at something up in the sky, you took your chance to slide your hand onto Mike's thigh and up to his upper thigh, when you did, he threw his head toward you with eyes full of anger and lust. 

But you pulled away, smiling at him all innocent. "If everyone wasn't here, you'd be the one in this situation.." he whispered, making sure you were the only one to hear what he said. You blushed, "oh yeah?" you whispered back, planning to tease more and more as the day went on.

Mike stuck his tongue out, you stuck yours out right back to him, he bit the tip of your tongue, giving you a mischievous grin. "you suck, Wheeler," you whispered, looking over, "not as much as you will later," he whispered into your ear, making you shiver thinking about it. 

You looked at him, he smiled at you before looking off, your face was now the one covered in blush before you brushed it off. Everyone started slowly leaving before it was just you, Mike, and Will, before he had to leave so he could get home before dark. 

Mike grabbed your wrist, taking you to his room and slamming you against the door, you gasped suddenly, looking up at the taller boy, some light from outside lit up his face, but the only thing you see was his eyes, and how lustful they were. "You think that was funny?" he asked in a low husky voice, you looked up at him, nervous. 

But you didn't, instead showing confidence, "I did, actually.." you laughed, he frowned, looking at all your features, "well," he started, biting his lip slowly, leaning over into your ear, "you're gonna fucking regret it.." he whispered, starting to harshly bite your neck, starting to lean against you, Mike covered your mouth.

You could feel his bulge against your core, you groaned into Mike's hand. He bit harder, leaving dark purple marks near your ear, "god, you're so pretty," Mike praised against your neck. Mike put his hands against your upper thighs, tapping them, "jump," he whispered. 

You obeyed, jumping into Mike's arms, and wrapping your arms around his neck, legs wrapping around his waist. He held you with his hands, gripping your upper thighs. You grabbed his chin, forcing it to face you, smashing your lips against his, he slipped his tongue in, exploring your mouth. He walked over to his bed, turning you two around and plopping you on the bed, leaning over you as you kept your arms wrapped around his neck, forcing him to keep the kiss together. 

He slipped his hand under your shirt, separating your lips to discard both of your shirts. He connected your lips again, playing with the clip of your bra, making you squirm under his touch, "god, Micheal, fucking take off the bra!" you exclaimed, wanting both of your chests to be bare.

Mike smirked, unclipping your bra and discarding it somewhere. Mike cupped your breast, kneading it in circles, you groaned under your breath, slamming your head against the bed. Mike kissed your neck. 

You reached your hand down to Mike's rope on his shorts, tugging on the rope, untying his shorts, and reaching for yours, Mike stopped you, "slow down, baby, I'll get to it.." he whispered, pulling his shorts down and discarding it along with the rest of the clothing. Ripping off yours too, leaving him in his boxers, and you in your underwear. 

Mike cupped your breast and reached for your clothed clit, rubbing it and making you shiver. "Mike.. please..." you whined, Mike looked at you, "what?" he asked, acting oblivious, "goddammit! Mike please!" you groaned out, arching your back. Mike smirked, getting what he wanted. 

He ripped off your underwear, tearing his boxers off as well, and throwing them somewhere on the floor. He got up, opening his bottom drawer, grabbing a box of condoms, tearing one open with his mouth and putting it on, getting on top of you again. 

Both of you didn't need foreplay, you just wanted each other, Mike looked up at you to make sure it was okay to enter, you nodded eagerly, needing everything at once. Mike finally, and slowly entered you, feeling you around his hard member, both of you groaned. Your back arched more, clenching your eyes closed. 

"God, fuck!" you exclaimed, grabbing the bed frame. Mike grabbed your hips, "god.. (Y / N), you're so fucking perfect," Mike groaned, you shivered, shoving your hips down onto Mike, "mo-move.." you groaned. Mike nodded, obeying, he thrusted his hips, into yours. "Ugh! (Y / N)..." Mike groaned, grabbing your hips harder. 

Your eyes rolled back, as your back arched you grabbed your headboard, "holy shit," you groaned, you felt your walls tighten as you. 

His face was lit up slightly from the moonlight, lighting up his face that was sprinkled in sweat along with his hair aligning his face. His eyes glistened and his facial features all popped out in the moonlight. "oh, Mike- y-you're so beautiful," you whispered, pulling Mike into a kiss as he continued to pump in and out of you. 

"M-Mike," you groaned into his mouth, warning that you were close. "Do it, do it beautiful," he grunted, speeding up for you, you groaned as you released all over him, he finally  did the same, pulling out and taking off the condom, throwing it away and cleaning up, laying next to you. 

"There..." Mike breathed out, looking at the ceiling, "now you know not to tease me in front of everyone," he explained, you looked at him, "so I can when it's just us?" you joked, looking at him, he looked at you back, "maybe you can.." he laughed, smiling at you, you smiled back, kissing your lips one last time before pulling you into his bed and falling asleep cuddled up to you. 

【made - August 15th 2022】