Will Byers - 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩

❝𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓❞

【"Quiet"】

✰𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝟖 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬✰

For the first time in a long time, you got to eat dinner with the Byers along with Eleven and her boyfriend, Mike, who you had rode all the way from Hawkins with, he wanted to visit his lover just as much as you did. Mike was wearing a ridiculous outfit, his hat, sunglasses, and bright colored outfit. You wore something better for the occasion, a tucked in button up from Will, with a skirt short shorts under the skirt, with socks bringing up to your knees with some nice white shoes to complete the look.

Mike ran up to El, and you ran up to Will, "(Y / N)!" Will exclaimed, grabbing your waist and picking you up, hugging while spinning you, finally setting you down and cupping your face, "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!" Will exclaimed between kisses. You laughed, "I love you too, baby, are you ready to hang out?" you asked, wrapping your hands around Will's neck, you leaned back. 

He nodded, "mhm!" he giggled, kissing your cheek. Will smiled, "we're going to the roller rink, and then we're probably gonna go home and have dinner, then we can cuddle!" Will exclaimed, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, you smiled, "sounds like the perfect night." You said, giving Will a peck on the lips and walking with El and Mike, Jonathan and his long-haired friend behind them. 

You all piled into the pizza van and drove to the roller rink. Once you got there you all unloaded, walking into the rink and adjusting to the new lighting. Will grabbed your roller skates and handed them to you, leading you to a bench and putting his on next to you. You tried standing up, falling over immediately back to the bench, you all laughed. Will move toward you, helping you up from the bench and taking you to the rink. 

Will held your hand, skating next to you, you caught yourself from falling multiple times, and after awhile, you four choose to take a break and get milkshakes, you got vanilla and Will just shared with you. You felt the presence of someone behind you before a girl with blonde hair shoved her hands on the table, "milkshakes!" she exclaimed, you jumped at her, not knowing who she was, Will put his hand on your thigh, drawing circles to calm you, and himself.

"Yum!" She exclaimed, she was loud, a lot louder than you needed, you winced at her volume, "where, oh where have you been hiding this handsome thing?" she asked, talking about Mike as she licked her teeth slightly, there were three people behind her, laughing, El got nervous, you could feel it, and see it in her eyes. 

"Angela... th-this is Mike.." El stumbled out, "my boyfriend..." El whispered. Angela had a mischievous smile on her face, "Angela, pleasure!" She smiled, seeming not sincere at all. "Heard a lot about you, it's cool to finally meet some of El- Jane's friends!" Mike smiled out, oblivious to the fact that everyone but him was uncomfortable at the table. "Friends?" Angela laughed, looking at the people behind her, she held her hands out to El, "come on, friend! let's skate, shall we?" She laughed.

El shook her head, holding her milkshake up slightly, "I wanted to finish--" she got cut off, getting her milkshake snatched her a boy that was standing behind Angela, "I'll hold onto that," he snickered, stepping back. Angela took El from the table skating with her, Will watched, you stood up, watching El as Angela guided her to the middle of the rink, "oh no," Will whispered. Mike stood up, looking at El who was standing by herself, "what?" he asked.

"El, she hasn't been telling you everything," Will spilled out, you looked at Will knowing that El probably hadn't been you everything either. "What're you talking about?" you asked. "She's lying to you!" Will said, "bullshit!" Mike accused, "No! Listen to me, she's having problems," Will explained, you nodded, "problems, okay, what kind of problems?" you asked, Will grabbed your hand, interlocking your fingers.