Eleven Hopper - 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

❝𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓❞

【Valentine Kiss】

Eleven held onto her backpack, her hair bounced along as she walked, smiling and looking at all the cute and pretty decorations, "how does this holiday work?" she asked, looking at you, you smiled. 

"So, for Valentines Day, we celebrate with the people we love, and most of the time, people get girlfriends and boyfriends at this time because of this holiday," you explained, she thought for a second, looking at you, "do you have anyone to celebrate with?" She asked, you shrugged, shaking your head lightly. She frowned, thinking once again.

You two kept walking before you chose to break the silence, "what're you thinking about?" you asked, she sighed, her face was painted red as she looked at you, "it's just sad because nobody loves you and wants to spend this holiday with you," she explained, you frowned at her statement, you didn't need her to tell you that no one loved you. 

"I know.." you whispered, looking down at your shoes, "you look lonely," she whispered, moving toward you, you looked at her, she leaned in, looking at your lips, you gulped slightly, nervous at how close she was, "I can fix that," she stated boldly.

You breathed heavily, she didn't move, still standing her ground as she leaned over you, you didn't want to make her uncomfortable, but it seemed as if she wanted it too, so you slowly leaned in, enough for your lips to brush up against hers, she shivered, finally closing the gap between you two, impatient. "Now you're not lonely anymore," you looked up at her, "now you have a girlfriend," she smiled, you smiled back softly, nodding.

A / N : I know it was a short one, but I'm running out of ideas! I have no idea what I'm gonna be writing next for this. BUT! Go check out "Born at Dawn - Left at Dusk" [Reddie], "Mist & Moon" [Dustin Henderson x Reader], "That One Night" [Steve Harrington x Reader] (Coming out Soon), "Freak" [Will Byers x Reader] (Coming out Soon). Those are a lot better than this I promise! 

【Made - August 24th 2022】