O15

flirting?

———

tsukasa woke up with dry eyes and a sore throat, he shouldn't have stayed up so late but it's fine. he gets up, pours himself a glass of water and sighs. they were going to play for a live venue in a bit and tsukasa was nervous. he expected this to be fun times to calm down but he was insanely wrong.

he jumps when he hears the voice of miku behind him, "shit! a warning before you slam the fridge and yell at me?"

"hehe... sorry! you looked out of it so i wanted to pull you out."

he raises a brow and sighs again, she noticed that he had been sighing but could she really ask him why? maybe it was touchy and she'd accidentally touch a nerve.

"yeah you could've talked to me like normal miku. anyway what's up? you're daydreaming," he questions the blue haired girl who pulled her hair into a messy bun.

"nah i'm good, what about you? nervous? missing your boyfriend?"

tsukasa almost dropped his cup, he looks at miku and gently punches the girl, "he isn't my boyfriend!"

"that's what they all say," she shakes her head and walks toward the room she and rin shared.

maybe she was right, maybe he did miss rui but he is nervous. he has never done a show outside of school and he doesn't know if he's ready to play piano in front of a bunch strangers, adults, and performers.

shit, now he was more nervous.

——

rui

rui can we call

hmm what's wrong

nothings wrong i'm just nervous

why? what happened?
are you okay?

i'm okay, we just have a show today
and i'm scared

i wish you were here

i would definitely be there to support
you but i'm in japan we know that

yeah no shit sherlock

not to be corny or whatever but
i wish i could hug you before the show

that is corny but

i'd like to do that too

thank yosskksh

meiko sighs, she shuts off the phone of their pianist and shoves it into her pocket. giving the boy a glare and a quick sad smile, "no more texting rui."